Some people dont know ****

Old October 18th 04, 08:26 AM
Lone Wolf

Default Some people dont know ****

I have read some of the responses in this group and I could not believe
some of the bull **** some people said. All im saying is if you dont
know a ****ing thing about a post dont respond to it.We dont need people
wrecking their cars or hurting them selfs by taking bs advice from a
clueless dickhead. What the **** is up with the goat ****er(a goat is
not a car)One more thing when someone asks for help its not nice to be a
****ing smart ass when you respond to their post.Please respond if you
dare.

Old October 18th 04, 06:22 PM
deadbeat

This from an internet guru using Webtv? LOL '

Just joking!

A bit bitter today. Don't worry turn that frown upside down. It is a
beautiful day.

Old October 18th 04, 06:22 PM
deadbeat

Old October 18th 04, 07:19 PM
Dan C

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 03:26:40 -0400, Lone Wolf wrote:

> I have read some of the responses in this group and I could not believe
> some of the bull **** some people said. All im saying is if you dont
> know a ****ing thing about a post dont respond to it.We dont need people
> wrecking their cars or hurting them selfs by taking bs advice from a
> clueless dickhead. What the **** is up with the goat ****er(a goat is
> not a car)One more thing when someone asks for help its not nice to be a
> ****ing smart ass when you respond to their post.Please respond if you
> dare.

You must be new to Usenet. Shut the **** up until you learn a little.

Linux Registered User #327951

Old October 18th 04, 07:19 PM
Dan C

Old October 18th 04, 10:20 PM
Denny

"Lone Wolf" > wrote in message
>I have read some of the responses in this group and I could not believe
> some of the bull **** some people said. All im saying is if you dont
> know a ****ing thing about a post dont respond to it.We dont need people
> wrecking their cars or hurting them selfs by taking bs advice from a
> clueless dickhead. What the **** is up with the goat ****er(a goat is
> not a car)

Actually, a goat is a reference to the '64,5,6,7 Pontiac GTO.

Denny

Old October 18th 04, 10:20 PM
Denny

Old October 18th 04, 11:01 PM
James C. Reeves

"Lone Wolf" > wrote in message
|I have read some of the responses in this group and I could not believe
| some of the bull **** some people said. All im saying is if you dont
| know a ****ing thing about a post dont respond to it.We dont need people
| wrecking their cars or hurting them selfs by taking bs advice from a
| clueless dickhead. What the **** is up with the goat ****er(a goat is
| not a car)One more thing when someone asks for help its not nice to be a
| ****ing smart ass when you respond to their post.Please respond if you
| dare.

Actually a goat does refer to a car. Have you ever heard of the Pontiac GTO?
I used to own a 1967 "Goat" myself a few decades back!

Old October 18th 04, 11:01 PM
James C. Reeves

Old October 19th 04, 12:41 AM
Sharon K.Cooke

Denny wrote:

> "Lone Wolf" > wrote in message
> >I have read some of the responses in this group and I could not believe
> > some of the bull **** some people said. All im saying is if you dont
> > know a ****ing thing about a post dont respond to it.We dont need people
> > wrecking their cars or hurting them selfs by taking bs advice from a
> > clueless dickhead. What the **** is up with the goat ****er(a goat is
> > not a car)

> Actually, a goat is a reference to the '64,5,6,7 Pontiac GTO.
>
> Denny

Actually, "goat" is a reference to a sporty-type car that was used back
in the mid-1950s (origin unknown). First time I ever heard the reference
was in the 1957 movie, Bernadine.