Man in Minivan Murders Motorcyclist

Old March 28th 06, 08:16 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime

Default Man in Minivan Murders Motorcyclist

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, Michael Snyder wrote:
>

>>And sometime during my first year of motorcycling (1979), I had
>>a drunk driver chasing me all over city streets in San Francisco
>>one night, after I'd said something to him about his driving erratically.
>>After splitting lanes between two trucks and losing him down an alley,
>>I found a pay phone and called the cops -- but they didn't seem to care.

> Why not leave the road and go where the '4-wheeler' can't? (or at least
> where you can get further away and his vehicle become seriously and
> expensively damaged)

This was inner city -- pretty much "downtown". I coulda gone
onto the sidewalk, but that wouldn't have got me far enough
out of his reach. S'pose I coulda used a street light for
a barrier, but, well, didn't really think of it. ;-)

Man in Minivan Murders Motorcyclist Larry Bud Driving 2 March 29th 06 05:12 AM
Man in Minivan Murders Motorcyclist Brent P Driving 0 March 28th 06 07:02 AM
Minivan heaven Matt Whiting Chrysler 29 December 29th 05 03:16 AM
What's Up With These Minivan Drivers? Scott en Aztlán Driving 14 November 21st 05 03:30 PM
MFFY Sloth in minivan Alexander Rogge Driving 1 March 12th 05 07:20 PM