Why republicans shouldn't be allowed to drive

Old July 2nd 05, 04:57 AM
MC Pee Pants

TV's DTJ wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 01:19:42 -0500, "MC Pee Pants"
> > wrote:
>
>> TV's David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:
>>> On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 05:23:37 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

>>> The dimocraps are so stupid they believe we were "lied into war",

>> It's the truth. Why should anybody not believe it?

> Well nobody said you shouldn't. See, stupid people are going to
> believe it no matter how much evidence to the contrary is presented to
> them.

And there are morons with their heads so far up W's keister that no evidence
(DSM anyone?) will change their minds.

--

Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.
A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing.

Old July 2nd 05, 05:02 AM
MC Pee Pants

TV's DTJ wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 08:31:38 -0400, "JohnH" >
> wrote:
>
>>> The dimocraps are so stupid they believe we were "lied into war", and

>> I'm neither democrat nor republican; but if you can't see that the
>> intelligence the president used as his rational for war was totally
>> incorrect, then you'd be the dim one.

> So many points to show how ignorant this comment is. First, that
> because he relied on the intelligence, he obviously wasn't lying.

He's lying. He lied that the intelligence was faulty, and you ate it up.
There was sound intelligence out there, but Dumms refused to acknowledge any
evidence that didn't point the finger at Iraq. At least the rest of the
country is starting to wake up to the fact that Iraq is a debacle, and Bush
is a lying cocksucker.

> Second, the fact that WMD has been found,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

and has been shipped to
> other countries such as Libya

> Then why not invade Libya?

> where their government called us in to
> dispose of it.

What kind of bizarro-world do you live on? Post some evidence. Right-wing
disinformation blogs and websites do not count as evidence.

> Third, that the intelligence community was decimated
> by torrecelli and clinton,

Blame Clinton!

9/11? Clinton's fault. The "faulty intelligence?" Clinton's fault. Pearl
Harbor? Clinton's fault. The Civil War? Clinton's fault. The fall of the
Roman Empire? Clinton's fault.

> which prevented them from doing a better
> job. We'll just ignore the multiple-football field sized underground
> bunkers of weapons that have recently been found, which proves there
> could be many more locations where any kind of weapon could be hidden.

Even Bush himself admitted there are no WMD. So why do you keep parrotting
the lie?

Old July 2nd 05, 06:27 AM

DTJ wrote:
> So many points to show how ignorant this comment is. First, that
> because he relied on the intelligence, he obviously wasn't lying.
> Second, the fact that WMD has been found, and has been shipped to
> other countries such as Libya, where their government called us in to
> dispose of it. Third, that the intelligence community was decimated
> by torrecelli and clinton, which prevented them from doing a better
> job. We'll just ignore the multiple-football field sized underground
> bunkers of weapons that have recently been found, which proves there
> could be many more locations where any kind of weapon could be hidden.

Wow! Dude, can I have some of what you been smoking'?

Old July 2nd 05, 06:38 AM

MC Pee Pants wrote:

> Even Bush himself admitted there are no WMD. So why do you keep parrotting
> the lie?

It's really so very simple - if the rah-rah GWB ass-kissers admit that
he might have been wrong about one thing, it may lead folks to think he
was wrong about something else!

And of course, since they voted for him and defend him, it's their
credibility on the line as well.

They swallowed the propaganda hook, line and stinker, and now they run
around pretending more stuff that just plain doesn't exist. Salmon
Pak, anyone? A huge lie. Iraq intelligence meeting with Al quaida? A
lie. Terrorists in Iraq before the invasion? Uh, no.

What's left? Oh, yeah - humanitarian and nation-building angles.
Ooops, they argued against those for Kosovo. Damn. Nowhere to turn
except to blame Clinton. Yeah, ole Bubba - he really did a number on
that WTC. Planned it all hisself and everything. Forced those poor
non-Iraqis to pilot those planes into the buildings. See, he showed
them this blue dress, and told them a menstruating jewish woman wore it
last, and that he'd rub it on them.

Talk about your Geneva Convention violations!

E.P.

Old July 2nd 05, 08:36 AM
william lynch

Aunt Judy likes it in the rear wrote:

> MC Pee Pants wrote:
>
>>TV's David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:
>>
>>>On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 05:23:37 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> was understood to have stated the following:

>>>The dimocraps are so stupid they believe we were "lied into war",

>>It's the truth. Why should anybody not believe it?

> There are still idiots in the world who believe the earth is the center
> of the universe. No problem letting similar idiots believe we were
> "lied into war," if that makes them feel warm and fuzzy about
> themselves.

Better still, if you want to believe that the intelligence
that *clearly* showed that Clinton destroyed the WMDs in 98
was never forwarded to W's people, go right ahead. We'll
understand. You must have faith in your religion, and
conservatism is most definitely a religion.
Old July 2nd 05, 12:37 PM
David W. Poole, Jr.

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 22:56:49 -0500, "MC Pee Pants"
> was understood to have stated the following:

>And there are total morons who will let somebody lie to them hundreds of
>times, and still believe the person after hundreds of lies. Example: no
>further than your nearest mirror.

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports
show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and
biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his
nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to
terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no
evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11,
2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein
will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical
warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he
succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security
landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects
American security." -- Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002

"I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons...I saw evidence
back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from
gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up
and then moving those trucks out." -- Clinton's Secretary of Defense
William Cohen in April of 2003

Old July 2nd 05, 04:05 PM
MC Pee Pants

So Clinton being full of **** on one issue makes it OK for Bush to be full
of ****?

Old July 2nd 05, 08:26 PM
David W. Poole, Jr.

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 07:36:36 GMT, william lynch > was understood
to have stated the following:

>> There are still idiots in the world who believe the earth is the center
>> of the universe. No problem letting similar idiots believe we were
>> "lied into war," if that makes them feel warm and fuzzy about
>> themselves.
>>

>Better still, if you want to believe that the intelligence
>that *clearly* showed that Clinton destroyed the WMDs in 98
>was never forwarded to W's people, go right ahead. We'll
>understand. You must have faith in your religion, and
>conservatism is most definitely a religion.

Evidently Clinton didn't forward the intelligence to his own people,
either:

American security." -- Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002

"I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons...I saw evidence
back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from
gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up
and then moving those trucks out." -- Clinton's Secretary of Defense
William Cohen in April of 2003

"Iraq does pose a serious threat to the stability of the Persian Gulf
and we should organize an international coalition to eliminate his
access to weapons of mass destruction. Iraq's search for weapons of
mass destruction has proven impossible to completely deter and we
should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in
power." -- Al Gore, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and
developing weapons of mass destruction." -- Ted Kennedy, September 27,
2002

"I will be voting to give the president of the United States the
authority to use force - if necessary - to disarm Saddam Hussein
because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction
in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." -- John F.
Kerry, Oct 2002

As for beliefs, I would prefer to be an ignorant conservative over an
ignorant liberal; the liberals can't seem to figure out which side of
the issues they are on.