OT...to the dads in the group

Old June 20th 05, 04:38 AM
Joey Tribiani

"Dennis Wik" > wrote in message
My youngest boy is home on leave

good for you Dennis...sounds like the best present you could hope for...

Old June 20th 05, 08:51 AM
Juper Wort

"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message

> "johnboy" > wrote in message
> > "Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message
> >> happy fathers day fellas....hope you get to spend some time with the
> >> kids, or for those with older children, i hope they are not too busy to
> >> give old dad a call....have a good one...

> > It is a beautiful day. Thanks for making it even better, Chris.
> >
> > john

I got three bottles of beer ( one each) and got to make a pile of bacon
sanies. Lovely. Oh and a lie in until 9am.

James

Old June 20th 05, 12:12 PM
Shag

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:51:31 +0100, "Juper Wort"
> wrote:

>"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message
>>
>> "johnboy" > wrote in message
>> > "Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message
>> >
>> > It is a beautiful day. Thanks for making it even better, Chris.
>> >
>> > john
>> >

>I got three bottles of beer ( one each) and got to make a pile of bacon
>sanies. Lovely. Oh and a lie in until 9am.
>
>James

Bacon sanies? Sarnies? Hmm... Sounds like my kind of food. :-)
http://london.pm.org/pipermail/londo...29/012412.html

Old June 20th 05, 01:34 PM
Juper Wort

"Shag" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:51:31 +0100, "Juper Wort"
> > wrote:
>

> >"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message

> >I got three bottles of beer ( one each) and got to make a pile of bacon
> >sanies. Lovely. Oh and a lie in until 9am.
> >
> >James
> >

> Bacon sanies? Sarnies? Hmm... Sounds like my kind of food. :-)
> http://london.pm.org/pipermail/londo...29/012412.html

now look, a perfectly good Sunday morning butty & someones making a science
project out of it.

Eight rashers, one white french loaf, one bottle ketchup, one grill, one fed
James. Simple.

Old June 20th 05, 06:24 PM
TerryB

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> happy fathers day fellas....hope you get to spend some time with the kids,
> or for those with older children, i hope they are not too busy to give old
> dad a call....have a good one...

Well, Father's Day brought to the end a week of fun. The family and I
spent the week in North Myrtle Beach, then Friday night and Saturday at
Stone Mountain, just east of Atlanta. Father's day was spent at my
Sister's house eating ribs, steak and gravy and all the other fixings.
What a great ending to a wonderful week of sun and fun!!

Now back to work, YUCK!!!

Old June 20th 05, 07:46 PM
Tom Nakashima

"TerryB" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Joey Tribiani wrote:
>> happy fathers day fellas....hope you get to spend some time with the
>> kids,
>> or for those with older children, i hope they are not too busy to give
>> old
>> dad a call....have a good one...

Got my 1st Father's Day Card from my son, it only took him 18 years but it
was worth the wait.
-tom

Old June 20th 05, 08:50 PM
Shag

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:34:19 +0100, "Juper Wort"
> wrote:

>> Bacon sanies? Sarnies? Hmm... Sounds like my kind of food. :-)
>> http://london.pm.org/pipermail/londo...29/012412.html
>>

>now look, a perfectly good Sunday morning butty & someones making a science
>project out of it.
>
>Eight rashers, one white french loaf, one bottle ketchup, one grill, one fed
>James. Simple.

Hmm... Sunday morning butty? So let me get this straight. You have
to get eight rashes, one white french guy who doesn't want to work,
some ketchup, and a grill. Then what? :-)

Old June 20th 05, 09:03 PM
Tom Nakashima

"Michael Cecil" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:46:50 -0700, "Tom Nakashima"
> > wrote:
>
>>Got my 1st Father's Day Card from my son, it only took him 18 years but it
>>was worth the wait.
>>-tom

> Is he now away at college or someplace where he misses you?
>
> --
> Michael Cecil
> http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
> http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/

This will be his first year out on his own. Actually my son got lucky, or
we got lucky, as he will be attending Stanford Univ in the fall as a
freshmen, I'm only 10 min. away. But on the card he wrote: "Thanks Dad,
you were always there for me." I think that's a hint that I'll have laundry
duty.
-tom

Old June 20th 05, 09:08 PM
tricky

Shag wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:34:19 +0100, "Juper Wort"
> > wrote:
>

>>>Bacon sanies? Sarnies? Hmm... Sounds like my kind of food. :-)
>>>http://london.pm.org/pipermail/londo...29/012412.html
>>>

>>now look, a perfectly good Sunday morning butty & someones making a science
>>project out of it.
>>
>>Eight rashers, one white french loaf, one bottle ketchup, one grill, one fed
>>James. Simple.
>>

> Hmm... Sunday morning butty? So let me get this straight. You have
> to get eight rashes, one white french guy who doesn't want to work,
> some ketchup, and a grill. Then what? :-)

And just on Sunday ? ! * * ???

Rich
Old June 20th 05, 10:41 PM
Tim Rogers

"Tom Nakashima" > wrote in message

> This will be his first year out on his own. Actually my son got lucky, or
> we got lucky, as he will be attending Stanford Univ in the fall as a
> freshmen, I'm only 10 min. away. But on the card he wrote: "Thanks Dad,
> you were always there for me." I think that's a hint that I'll have

laundry
> duty.
> -tom

.................My twenty year old art student daughter sent me a self
portrait in charcoal which is going to be framed and hung on the wall next
to my desktop. Four years ago, she despised me for being a stupid old jerk
who was always scaring the crap out of her loser boyfriends.

News group or private forum? Tom in Missouri Corvette 24 May 12th 05 03:37 PM
FAQ for this newsgroup Dima BMW 5 May 11th 05 10:19 PM
Well it looks like Mitch is trying to ruin this group like he didthe flight sim group artie beamer Simulators 14 April 3rd 05 12:00 AM
Chrysler group set to kill off its Dodge Stratus and Chrysler Sebringcoupes MoPar Man Chrysler 54 January 3rd 05 05:21 PM