We have the Right to Drive Safely

Old June 10th 05, 06:13 PM
proffsl

Default We have the Right to Drive Safely

Imagine how your Right to Free Speech and of the Press would be
affected if you were required to obtain a License in order to Operate a
Computer on the Internet today. Consider how your Right to Liberty and
of Locomotion is affected by being required to obtain a License in
order to operate an Automobile on our Public Highways today.

Our States are Lying to us. 'Driving' IS NOT a Privilege, 'Driving' IS
a Right! We have the Right of the Locomotion Ordinary used for
Personal Travel on our Public Highways.

"Undoubtedly the right of locomotion, the right to remove from one
place to another according to inclination, is an attribute of personal
liberty, and the right, ordinarily, of free transit from or through the
territory of any state is a right secured by the 14th Amendment and by
other provisions of the Constitution." - Williams v. Fears, 179 U.S.
270 (1900) -
http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cgi-bi...&invol=270#274

State Laws requiring Licenses for the use of the Locomotion Ordinarly
used for Personal Travel on our Public Highways are ILLEGAL.

"No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the
privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States" 14th
Amendment
Our States are Lying to us. Driving IS NOT a Privilege. Driving IS a
Right.
See my page on Drivers Licenses at:
http://www.geocities.com/proffsl/driver_licensing.html

Old June 11th 05, 04:02 PM
Harry K

proffsl wrote:
> Imagine how your Right to Free Speech and of the Press would be
> affected if you were required to obtain a License in order to Operate a
> Computer on the Internet today. Consider how your Right to Liberty and
> of Locomotion is affected by being required to obtain a License in
> order to operate an Automobile on our Public Highways today.
>
> Our States are Lying to us. 'Driving' IS NOT a Privilege, 'Driving' IS
> a Right! We have the Right of the Locomotion Ordinary used for
> Personal Travel on our Public Highways.
>
> "Undoubtedly the right of locomotion, the right to remove from one
> place to another according to inclination, is an attribute of personal
> liberty, and the right, ordinarily, of free transit from or through the
> territory of any state is a right secured by the 14th Amendment and by
> other provisions of the Constitution." - Williams v. Fears, 179 U.S.
> 270 (1900) -
> http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cgi-bi...&invol=270#274
>
> State Laws requiring Licenses for the use of the Locomotion Ordinarly
> used for Personal Travel on our Public Highways are ILLEGAL.
>
> "No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the
> privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States" 14th
> Amendment
> Our States are Lying to us. Driving IS NOT a Privilege. Driving IS a
> Right.
> See my page on Drivers Licenses at:
> http://www.geocities.com/proffsl/driver_licensing.html

So stand up for your beliefs instead of spewing. Throw away that
license I know you have in your pocket. Enjoy your time in jail being
a martyr.

Harry K

Old June 12th 05, 12:06 AM
proffsl

Harry K wrote:
> proffsl wrote:
> >
> > Imagine how your Right to Free Speech and of the Press would be
> > affected if you were required to obtain a License in order to Operate a
> > Computer on the Internet today. Consider how your Right to Liberty and
> > of Locomotion is affected by being required to obtain a License in
> > order to operate an Automobile on our Public Highways today.
> >
> > Our States are Lying to us. 'Driving' IS NOT a Privilege, 'Driving' IS
> > a Right! We have the Right of the Locomotion Ordinary used for
> > Personal Travel on our Public Highways.
> >
> > "Undoubtedly the right of locomotion, the right to remove from one
> > place to another according to inclination, is an attribute of personal
> > liberty, and the right, ordinarily, of free transit from or through the
> > territory of any state is a right secured by the 14th Amendment and by
> > other provisions of the Constitution." - Williams v. Fears, 179 U.S.
> > 270 (1900)

> So stand up for your beliefs instead of spewing. Throw away that
> license I know you have in your pocket. Enjoy your time in jail being
> a martyr.

In other words, you can't deny what I say, so you would prefer to deny
me saying it at all and send me to jail to satisfy your sadistic desire
vicariously **** with the Rights of others. I find your behavior to be
quite repugnant.

Do not presume to issue me directives. And, please, feel free to ****
Yourself to death with a 12 gauge. You're Welcome.

Old June 12th 05, 02:19 AM
Harry K

proffsl wrote:
> Harry K wrote:
> > proffsl wrote:
> > >
> > > Imagine how your Right to Free Speech and of the Press would be
> > > affected if you were required to obtain a License in order to Operate a
> > > Computer on the Internet today. Consider how your Right to Liberty and
> > > of Locomotion is affected by being required to obtain a License in
> > > order to operate an Automobile on our Public Highways today.
> > >
> > > Our States are Lying to us. 'Driving' IS NOT a Privilege, 'Driving' IS
> > > a Right! We have the Right of the Locomotion Ordinary used for
> > > Personal Travel on our Public Highways.
> > >
> > > "Undoubtedly the right of locomotion, the right to remove from one
> > > place to another according to inclination, is an attribute of personal
> > > liberty, and the right, ordinarily, of free transit from or through the
> > > territory of any state is a right secured by the 14th Amendment and by
> > > other provisions of the Constitution." - Williams v. Fears, 179 U.S.
> > > 270 (1900)

> > So stand up for your beliefs instead of spewing. Throw away that
> > license I know you have in your pocket. Enjoy your time in jail being
> > a martyr.

> In other words, you can't deny what I say, so you would prefer to deny
> me saying it at all and send me to jail to satisfy your sadistic desire
> vicariously **** with the Rights of others. I find your behavior to be
> quite repugnant.
>
> Do not presume to issue me directives. And, please, feel free to ****
> Yourself to death with a 12 gauge. You're Welcome.

Plonk another moron

Harry K

Old June 12th 05, 11:22 AM
proffsl