2000 dodge stratus dies when i stop

Old October 13th 04, 04:23 PM
hedsic6

Default 2000 dodge stratus dies when i stop

can anyone tell me what would cause this? a friend has a 2000 stratus and
everytime she stops at a light or what not, it goes to die on her. curious
to know what is causing that and how much it would roughly cost to fix.
email me PLEASE at

Old October 17th 04, 12:23 AM
DudLee Brennfoerder

Check engine light on?
Could be 100 things, some cheap, some not.
How has the car been services?
Air filter?
dirty fuel?
Miles?
engine?

--
DudLee & Debbie
Brennfoerder

lkaboutautos.com...

Old October 17th 04, 12:23 AM
DudLee Brennfoerder

Check engine light on?
Could be 100 things, some cheap, some not.
How has the car been services?
Air filter?
dirty fuel?
Miles?
engine?

--
DudLee & Debbie
Brennfoerder
Edgar, NE 68935

lkaboutautos.com...

Old October 23rd 04, 04:38 PM
Steve Driska

In article
outautos.com>, "hedsic6"
> wrote:

> can anyone tell me what would cause this? a friend has a 2000 stratus and
> everytime she stops at a light or what not, it goes to die on her. curious
> to know what is causing that and how much it would roughly cost to fix.
> email me PLEASE at

You need to say whether it is a six-cylinder engine or four cylinder.
You need to way whether any lights come on the dash.
You should say what the rpm reading is at idle, and how much it changes
when you switch from Neutral or Park to Drive.

Then maybe someone can help you.

--
Steve Driska
Old October 23rd 04, 04:38 PM