Definition of Happiness

Old March 19th 05, 06:53 PM
Paul Woodsford

Default Definition of Happiness

1. Being Welsh
2. Living in Wales
3. Watching THE match live
4. Owning an Alfa Romeo

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove NOSPAM to reply.

Old March 19th 05, 07:37 PM
Catman

Paul Woodsford wrote:

> 1. Being Welsh
> 2. Living in Wales
> 3. Watching THE match live
> 4. Owning an Alfa Romeo

Sorry, what are 1-3 about?
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 2.0 TS (Badly bent) 155 TS
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old March 19th 05, 09:34 PM
Paul Woodsford

Sad!

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove NOSPAM to reply.
.. .

Old March 19th 05, 10:06 PM
Catman

Paul Woodsford wrote:

> Sad!

Nope. Rather happy, atm
Old March 19th 05, 11:34 PM
Neil G

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 22:06:31 GMT, Catman
> wrote:

>Paul Woodsford wrote:
>
>> Sad!
>>

>Nope. Rather happy, atm

Got my 156 off a welshman... 17000 and not a mark. Perhaps it's
because they don't chip their minor roads?
Old March 20th 05, 12:47 PM
Pete

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 18:53:54 GMT, "Paul Woodsford"
>, wrote:

>1. Being Welsh
>2. Living in Wales
>3. Watching THE match live
>4. Owning an Alfa Romeo

Congratulations.
Obviously 1 - 3 are a colonial thing <duck>

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso (his)
147 2.0 TS (2002) - Gem Green (hers)
Old March 20th 05, 05:06 PM
stuartalfa

Hi Paul
You are so right, Wales the greatest rugby nation in the world, Italy
the greatest car makers in the world a match made in heaven.
Stuart.
http://www.welshalfa.co.uk/

Old March 21st 05, 08:57 AM
Chris

You'd never see an Italian driving a Welsh car though would you?

Old March 21st 05, 04:00 PM
Karl

You know if you play the lottery long enough your numbers will come up. So
what has it been like being Welsh for the last 25 years. One win over
England does not a great nation make.

Enjoy it while it lasts and at least you still have the Alfa to fall back
on.

Karl

Old March 21st 05, 07:49 PM
Pete

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:00:02 GMT, "Karl" >,
wrote:

>One win over England does not a great nation make.

I thought they played Ireland?

Pete