Is it just me...

Old March 14th 05, 10:04 PM
Graeme Cosgrove

Jacopo wrote:
> "Chris" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> ups.com...
>
>>When i got my alfa i took sp1 - stereotype pack 1 that is. So now,
>>even though i've got a young family, I like to cruise the King's Road
>>at midnight in an open shirt with one hand out of the window holding an
>>impossibly strong cigarette and the other wedged up my model
>>girlfriend's miniskirt whilst steering with my knees and adjusting my
>>alice band.
>>

> You forget the stereo with techno music at maximum volume =)
>
> Here in Italy it's the same... no matter which car you have, no matter which
> engine is in it, you'll always have at your back a **** in a Golf (but can
> be a Passat, an Audi or a BMW... exp. the X5 or X3) who wants to overtake
> you... =)

Audi and VW drivers are usually very polite...
Old March 14th 05, 10:07 PM
Halmyre

Chris wrote:
> When i got my alfa i took sp1 - stereotype pack 1 that is. So now,
> even though i've got a young family, I like to cruise the King's Road
> at midnight in an open shirt with one hand out of the window holding an
> impossibly strong cigarette and the other wedged up my model
> girlfriend's miniskirt whilst steering with my knees and adjusting my
> alice band.

An alice band?!?

Are you perhaps familiar with the expression "gaylord"?...

Halmyre

Old March 15th 05, 12:34 AM
Neil G

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:59:48 +0000, Graeme Cosgrove

Well just try sitting on the bench and you find there's a statistical
anomaly toward bad driving and BMW owners
Old March 15th 05, 08:26 AM
Chris

I am indeed familiar, that obliquely being my point that the
intersection of outwardly macho behaviour and latent homosexual
headware is firmly with italian footballers.

Old March 15th 05, 07:15 PM

Oh for goodness sake you Alfa drivers are such a bunch of turds. "Nyah
nyah nyah we don't like BMWs" - what you really mean is: "in comparison
to a BMW my Alfa is a piece of **** that breaks down every 10 minutes."
As for having your hand up your girlfriends skirt...... fist up your
boyfriends rectum more likely.
And oh dear - an Alice band......... for goodness sake you must be some
kind of shirtlifter.

Old March 15th 05, 07:27 PM

Oh for goodness sake you Alfa drivers are all such turds wit your "nyah
nyah nyah we hate BMWs".... what you really mean is "My Alfa is such a
piece of crap, it breaks down every 5 minutes... I wish I had a BMW".

As for the hand up the girlfriends skirt, fist up your boyfriends
rectum more like.

An Alice band - oh dear - you need help..

Old March 15th 05, 09:07 PM
Dom

> And oh dear - an Alice band......... for goodness sake you must be some
> kind of shirtlifter.

What the ****s an alice band!!!!

Or would it be better I did not know ?

Domestos

Old March 15th 05, 09:15 PM
Catman

Dom wrote:

>> And oh dear - an Alice band......... for goodness sake you must be some
>> kind of shirtlifter.
>>

> What the ****s an alice band!!!!
>
> Or would it be better I did not know ?

It's a hair band, as worn by Alice in Wonderland

Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 2.0 TS (Badly bent) 155 TS
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk