Please help

Old August 27th 06, 12:51 AM posted to alt.autos.chevrolet.malibu,alt.autos.chrysler.sebring,alt.autos.classic-trucks,alt.autos.corvette
Mack

Default Please help

I have some money burning a hole in my pocket that I would like to give you.
But I need to do it in person. Please provide a picture of yourself, your
home address, and your full, real name and I will be happy to share with
you.

http://www.exibitionsoftware.com

Old August 27th 06, 05:09 AM posted to alt.autos.chevrolet.malibu,alt.autos.chrysler.sebring,alt.autos.classic-trucks,alt.autos.corvette
joevett

Get a job! Get off this forum! You need money,you want me to send you
some? I'm with the last post. I'll meet you in person but rather than
giving you money i'll just hand you your head on a platter! Lazy Ass Mutha
F!