Saturn radiator draincock, where is it?

Old August 20th 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Saturn radiator draincock, where is it?

I'm still trying to find the radiator draincock on my 2000 Saturn station
wagon with the 4 cylinder engine. As I stand facing the car, I look to my
left at the bottom of the radiator and I see an ivory colored plastic piece
that appears to be a plastic bolt, but this piece appears to be made so that
it can be tightened, but not loosened or removed, kind of like those one-way
screws that they use on toilet stall doors in public restrooms. Is this the
part that I have to remove to drain the radiator? Thank you.

Old August 20th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
« Paul »[_1_]

j wrote:

> I'm still trying to find the radiator draincock on my 2000 Saturn station
> wagon with the 4 cylinder engine. As I stand facing the car, I look to my
> left at the bottom of the radiator and I see an ivory colored plastic piece
> that appears to be a plastic bolt, but this piece appears to be made so that
> it can be tightened, but not loosened or removed, kind of like those one-way
> screws that they use on toilet stall doors in public restrooms. Is this the
> part that I have to remove to drain the radiator? Thank you.

Yes. That's it. It will have a gasket on it. Thread direction is normal.