rFactor results file transformation

Old August 15th 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Darryl

Default rFactor results file transformation

Uwe Schürkamp wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> can somebody point me towards a good tool to extract info from rFactor's
> results xml file? I've taken a look at DCR, but it seems like is a full
> blown tool intended for league administration.
>
> All the best & TIA,
>
> uwe

One of the moderators in the rFactor forums over at RaceSimCentral,
DarrenM, wrote a results parser that puts out a reasonable set of
results. I believe it requires only that you have the latest Java
runtime, but if you do a search on DarrenM as author, you should find
his post on the report generator and it will give the exact
requirements.

Small and fast, when I tested it several months ago.

HTH,
--
Darryl

Old August 17th 06, 05:50 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Byron Forbes[_1_]

"Darryl" > wrote in message
oups.com...

One of the moderators in the rFactor forums over at RaceSimCentral,
DarrenM, wrote a results parser that puts out a reasonable set of
results. I believe it requires only that you have the latest Java
runtime, but if you do a search on DarrenM as author, you should find
his post on the report generator and it will give the exact
requirements.

Small and fast, when I tested it several months ago.

Yep, top little program that. Spits out a good generic results file
(last i knew late last year) that can easily be made to look like whatever
you like with any decent html editor.