Tire Thoughts

Old January 10th 05, 04:39 PM
Matt

Default Tire Thoughts

Hello,
I'm about to purchase new tires for my 2000 SL1. I'm looking at
getting GoodYear Regatta 2 tires on all 4. Any thoughts/experience with
these things on Saturns?

~ Matt
Old January 10th 05, 11:15 PM
Dana Rohleder

Not on a Saturn, but on a 93 Buick Century. Excellent tires - quiet,
responsive, great in rain.

--
Dana C. Rohleder
Port Kent, NY

"I believe that, as quickly as possible, young cows ought to be allowed to
go across our border." G.W. Bush - Ottawa, Nov. 30, 2004

Old January 11th 05, 04:41 AM
Orval Fairbairn

In article >,
"Dana Rohleder" > wrote:

> Not on a Saturn, but on a 93 Buick Century. Excellent tires - quiet,
> responsive, great in rain.

You can't go wrong with Michelins. I have been driving them for almost
40 years and have found none better.
Old January 11th 05, 07:45 PM
C. E. White

Orval Fairbairn wrote:

> Sorry, but even the French can get something right, too!

Il est difficile de croire.

Ed
Old January 12th 05, 05:35 AM
Blah Blah

In article >, says...

> Orval Fairbairn wrote:
>
> > Sorry, but even the French can get something right, too!

> Il est difficile de croire.
>
> Ed

LoL
Old January 13th 05, 07:52 AM
Napalm Heart

"Matt" > wrote in message
> Hello,
> I'm about to purchase new tires for my 2000 SL1. I'm looking at
> getting GoodYear Regatta 2 tires on all 4. Any thoughts/experience

with
> these things on Saturns?
>
> ~ Matt

I like Continentals.

Ken (MI)

Old January 14th 05, 07:44 PM
Van&Joan Hada

I love em. I've got 40K miles on mine and look like they'll go another 20K
at least