Petrol for 0,02 USD?

Old June 21st 05, 01:24 PM
John S.

Default Petrol for 0,02 USD?

alexbell wrote:
> The oil companies earn billion dollars on our ignorance! We buy their
> expensive petrol but they spend for that only cents! We just don?t know
> that there is a simple and cheap technology of petrol producing at home.
> It exists! And it has already been used by people all over the world.
> Just make the petrol by yourself! All information here www.petrol.7p.com

Anyone remember the 80mpg carburetor or the elixir one could pour into
a gas tank to double milage? Well we now have a promise of 20 liters of
gasoline per hour from water, air and a "secret ingredient". Could it
be the secret ingredient is left-over snake oil?

Old June 21st 05, 01:35 PM

"alexbell" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> The oil companies earn billion dollars on our ignorance! We buy their
> expensive petrol but they spend for that only cents! We just don?t know
> that there is a simple and cheap technology of petrol producing at home.
> It exists! And it has already been used by people all over the world.
> Just make the petrol by yourself! All information here www.petrol.7p.com

And you guys want your share of money earned off 'our ignorance'??

The Chinese make methane from a natural process, and it could be used in
autos as
fuel. A British boffin (or maybe buffoon) worked out a similar process some
years ago
using a similar raw material and published the results in Mother Earth News.

The correlation between your process and the Chinese technology is clear.

Old June 21st 05, 02:15 PM

Petrol at home doesn't pass the "smell" test, but have seen two methods
recently for producing biodiesel from used, discarded, free for the
taking restaurant vegetable oil.
One method used a Ph test kit, measured amounts of lye and methanol,
and a recirulating pump to blend at home, and the other used a sock
type filter for any residual impurities, and then a heating system
ducting from the cooling system to adjust the viscosity allowing the
vegetable oil to be used successfully with no further modification in a
Mercedes 300D, apart from running petro diesel until the engine reached
operating temperature, then using a simple valve to switch to the
biodiesel.
Seems the original trade fair demonstration of the first public display
of the diesel engine was with peanut oil.

Old June 21st 05, 02:33 PM
Hugo Schmeisser

alexbell wrote:

> The oil companies earn billion dollars on our ignorance! We buy their
> expensive petrol but they spend for that only cents! We just don?t
> know that there is a simple and cheap technology of petrol producing
> at home. It exists! And it has already been used by people all over
> the world. Just make the petrol by yourself! All information here
> www.petrol.7p.com

Before you go on an emotional, factually-barren rant, be aware that the
oil companies make a net margin of around 9%. That's up from about 8% a
few years ago, the increase due to various factors independent of the
oil companies themselves. Hardly robber-baron margins.

If your pump prices are your beef, you may want to have a chat with
your local legislators, for whom fuel taxes are opium:
http://www.aip.com.au/pricing/oecd.htm
Old June 21st 05, 03:15 PM
Garrett Fulton

> wrote in message
. ..

> "alexbell" > wrote in message
> lkaboutautos.com...
> > The oil companies earn billion dollars on our ignorance! We buy their
> > expensive petrol but they spend for that only cents! We just don?t know
> > that there is a simple and cheap technology of petrol producing at home.
> > It exists! And it has already been used by people all over the world.
> > Just make the petrol by yourself! All information here www.petrol.7p.com
> >

> And you guys want your share of money earned off 'our ignorance'??
>
> The Chinese make methane from a natural process, and it could be used in
> autos as
> fuel. A British boffin (or maybe buffoon) worked out a similar process

some
> years ago
> using a similar raw material and published the results in Mother Earth

News.

> The correlation between your process and the Chinese technology is clear.

The guy's work that was published in The Mother Earth News was South
African, I believe. His name was L. John Fry. He invented the continuous
feed methane digester. He was no buffoon. I did a research paper on him in
college. Fascinating man, and he ran his car, farm vehicles, and his
cookstove off the methane from 1000 head of hogs. Sold the effluent, (stuff
that came out of the fully digested end of the methane digester), to a local
golf course. It indicated in his book that it smelled only like musty
newspapers after it was fully digested and was a very good fertilizer for
the golf course. They sprayed it on from a tanker. I could never figure
out why some of his ideas didn't catch on more than they did. I didn't go
to the guy's website that started this thread, as I figured it was BS.

Garrett Fulton

Old June 21st 05, 03:37 PM

"Garrett Fulton" > wrote in message

> The guy's work that was published in The Mother Earth News was South
> African, I believe. His name was L. John Fry. He invented the continuous
> feed methane digester. He was no buffoon. I did a research paper on him

in
> college. Fascinating man, and he ran his car, farm vehicles, and his
> cookstove off the methane from 1000 head of hogs. Sold the effluent,

(stuff
> that came out of the fully digested end of the methane digester), to a

local
> golf course. It indicated in his book that it smelled only like musty
> newspapers after it was fully digested and was a very good fertilizer for
> the golf course. They sprayed it on from a tanker. I could never figure
> out why some of his ideas didn't catch on more than they did. I didn't go
> to the guy's website that started this thread, as I figured it was BS.
>
> Garrett Fulton

He might have been South African. I can picture him, his digester and the
car he put the gas into,
and those mental pictures probably made me think he was doing this in
Britain.

His raw material was 's41t', but this thread initiator's product is probably
BS.

There is a lot to be said for softer technologies.

Alfa 166 Petrol tank problems PJB Alfa Romeo 4 July 17th 05 12:55 PM
As I made the petrol. alexbell Driving 0 June 21st 05 12:17 PM
156 problems filling up the petrol? fmt Alfa Romeo 28 July 16th 04 07:48 AM
petrol prices Tom Alfa Romeo 5 June 2nd 04 09:45 PM
use of unleaded petrol in old Nissan van pete Antique cars 1 April 20th 04 11:34 PM