Dodged a bullet today

Old October 3rd 05, 04:50 AM
Paul.

Default Dodged a bullet today

On my way to the game, this morning. I had just exited the MLK Expressway
for a back route to the Alltel Stadium area. The light turns red and I
stop as required. About 10 Sec later, I glance in my rear view mirror and
see this SUV swerve to the right at a high rate of speed, barely miss my
bumper by inches and make a hard turn to the right (I was waiting to turn
left) through the light. As slick as the pavement was - it had been
raining on and off this all the way down - I'm surprised he didn't roll
his mom-mobile. Funny thing, this idiot has an atlanta tag on his
vehicle. WTF is he doing in this part of Jacksonville, FL - a heavily
industrialized area and the staduim are all that is there?
--
Paul.

Self appointed unofficial overseer
of kooks and trolls in rec.autos.driving

Two visitors today! XS11E Mazda 2 March 4th 05 04:43 AM
Car Dies When Stops; Excudes Burning Smell from Exhaust; Can I drive to on road trip today? kalexand33 Driving 8 January 2nd 05 10:37 PM
Car Dies When Stops; Excudes Burning Smell from Exhaust; CanI drive to on road trip today? John David Galt Technology 0 January 2nd 05 10:37 PM
Please visit my brand new Xenon HID Showcase Website today... WENW Honda 0 October 11th 04 02:54 AM