Quotes by and about Ken Pangborn of KRP Consulting

Old January 23rd 09, 10:07 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,rec.autos.misc
krp

Default Dan asks more questions! Gonna answer some Dan? Got some 'splaining to do!

DAVID MOORE PSYCHO STALKER SCORCHED EARTH PROGRAM
"freedom" > wrote in message

>>>The DD214 was faked, right? LOL

>> If Kenny-Bob had it, he would have made it available for review.

> I'm interested in seeing how it gives two different middle names for me

Still on your scorched Earth plan to burn up another newsgroup? Are you
going to post dozens of your flame war attacks in here until you make the
group as unusable as you have the other newsgroups? Tell us Davey WHAT is
your burning interest do you have in the Auto group? Something more than
having HAD a car in the past. What is your compelling interest in the CUBA
newsgroup? What's your connection Davey????

Old January 23rd 09, 10:10 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,rec.autos.misc,soc.men
krp

"Dan Sullivan" > wrote in message
On Jan 23, 8:39 am, " krp" > wrote:
> DAVID MOORE - STALKER - SCORCHED EARTH OBSESSION"freedom"
> > wrote in message

> >> It's a truth site. The bulk of the documentation consists of
> >>Pangborn's own writing.

> Moore I see you are seeing to BURN UP yet another newsgroup in your
> little WAR with me. BURY IT with your attacks.

DS> Bury it and kenny boy will still respond wherever it is.

So let me see IF I understand you Sullivan. You and your PALS can post
this stuff, and you are saying YOU are the good guys, BUT, if I dare
challenge YOUR LIES, then I am the one perpetuating it. Your typical logic
ATTORNEY SULLIVAN. (Usenet Lawyer)

Old January 24th 09, 04:30 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,rec.autos.misc,mis.legal
krp

"freedom" > wrote in message

> On Fri, 23 Jan 2009, Greegor > wrote:
>>DDM > It's a truth site. =A0The bulk of the documentation
>>DDM > consists of Pangborn's own writing.
>>
>>KRP > Moore I see you are seeing to BURN UP
>>KRP > yet another newsgroup in your little
>>KRP > WAR with me. BURY IT with your attacks.
>>
>>DS > Bury it and kenny boy will still respond wherever it is.
>>
>>What part of that is a bad thing, Dan?
>>You don't expect your opponents to fight back?
>>Has that worked out well for you, Dan?
>>
>>Aren't you fascinated with the way that Dave
>>stopped cross posting to alt.atheism?
>>
>>Guess why.

> Probably because I've never crossposted to alt.atheism, other than in
> response to posts which were already crossposted there.

One MORE David Moore lie.

Old January 24th 09, 04:43 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,rec.autos.misc,soc.men
Dan Sullivan

Default kenny boy, just started a new thread in FIVE different newsgroups,and he complains that OTHERS are PERPETUATING IT???

On Jan 23, 5:10*pm, " krp" > wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" > wrote in message

> On Jan 23, 8:39 am, " krp" > wrote:
>
> > DAVID MOORE - STALKER - SCORCHED EARTH OBSESSION"freedom"

> > Moore I see you are seeing to BURN UP yet another newsgroup in your
> > little WAR with me. BURY IT with your attacks.

> DS> Bury it and kenny boy will still respond wherever it is.
>
> So let me see IF I understand you Sullivan. * * You and your PALS can post
> this stuff, and you are saying YOU are the good guys, BUT, if I dare
> challenge YOUR LIES, then I am the one perpetuating it.

YOU, kenny boy, just started a new thread in FIVE different
newsgroups, and you complain that OTHERS are PERPETUATING IT???

HILARIOUS!!!!!

New Car Prices - Free Quotes qq335508 Honda 0 November 6th 07 02:19 AM
Best Car Insurance Quotes nico BMW 0 August 28th 07 04:32 PM
KEN PANGBORN ALWAYS EATS SHIT IBen Getiner likes it in the rear[_1_] Driving 1 August 13th 06 02:34 AM
KEN PANGBORN EATS SHIT David Moore Driving 2 August 10th 06 10:12 AM