Let All the Traitors be Hunted Down and Slaughtered!!

Old August 19th 06, 11:38 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,sci.med,tx.guns,va.politics,rec.autos.driving
arminius

Default Let All the Traitors be Hunted Down and Slaughtered!!

"Fifth of November" > wrote in message

> August 19, 2006
>
> HIGHER SUICIDE RATE FOR OLDER WHITE MALES!
>
> EXPERTS SAY THEY DON'T KNOW WHY
>
> http://upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?St...8-103408-4805r
>
> I know why!! The reason older white males are killing themselves
> three times as often as other races has to do with them finally
> awakening to the lies they've been fed all their lives. Lies about
> "equality, diversity, multi-culturalism."
>
> They bought-into these lies and now that they see the wreckage of
> our once great civlizations, they can't believe they were fooled so
> badly.
>
> They see their white daughters being knocked up with half-breed
> children; they see their sons being beaten and robbed by savage non
> whites; they see tens of thousands put out of work by affirmative
> action, racial quotas and minority set-asides and are killing
> themselves out of guilt for what they allowed to happen.
>
> They see the loss of the American dream for their children and they
> know they've done a horrible wrong which makes them worthy of dying!
> In fact, it is right and proper they kill themselves for betraying
> their race and sacrificing a future for their children so
> ignorantly.
>
> Thankfully, my generation awoke to these lies much earlier and
> instead of us killing ourselves, I think we are going to start
> killing the people perpetrating these lies!
>
> I gleefully envision violently slaughtering very many people - from
> businessmen who moved jobs out of our country, to politicians who
> allowed hordes of sub-human beasts to get into this land and stay
> here.
>
> I look forward to the day when lawyers who sued against white
> interests, and Judges who made anti-white rulings are publicly
> lynched and their dead bodies set on fire in the streets.
>
> I look forward to the unleashing of a torrent of death and
> destruction upon tens of thousands of "social justice activists" who
> willfully deceived so many into thinking diversity and multi-
> culturalism were things to be valued instead of threats to be fought
> against.
>
> Let all those who have worked collectively to sabotage and wreck
> white countries around the globe be hunted down and slaughtered. Let
> NONE of them escape alive!
>
> Hal Turner
>
> http://halturnershow.com/index.html

Sad. We often see the old guys buying big white pickups and covering it
decals proclaiming how they will "never get my guns". But that generation is
a dribble-****ing collection of old farts. What will the next look like?
Already they are sporting lard-asses, slatternly wives, and spend time
watching a bunch of negroes run up and down a field with an inflated animal
skin! Son-of-bitches probably still go to church.

hank

Old August 20th 06, 06:39 AM posted to talk.politics.guns,sci.med,tx.guns,va.politics,rec.autos.driving
[email protected][_1_]

arminius wrote:
> Sad. We often see the old guys buying big white pickups and covering it
> decals proclaiming how they will "never get my guns". But that generation is
> a dribble-****ing collection of old farts. What will the next look like?

Hey, the antigun lobby said THIRTY YEARS AGO that the "next
generation" would reject guns. But that "next generation" is a hell of
a lot of the people I see at all the gun shows!
And yes, that "next generation" is a lot of the guys I see driving
big pickups, too. Your side lost - totally - on this hope of yours!
After all, there weren't enough geezers out there to elect Bush on the
geezer vote alone!