Royal 8C Competitizione spotted in Amsterdam...

Old February 8th 08, 06:29 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Hans de Heer

Default Royal 8C Competitizione spotted in Amsterdam...

Sorry text is in dutch, but then again.. the pictures speak for themselves.
One of the ten 8C's that were allocated to dutch customers was sold to HRH
Prince Bernhard. Here it is. I quite like it in black!

http://tinyurl.com/26pf9z

Regards, Hans

Old February 8th 08, 07:30 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Pete[_1_]

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 19:29:55 +0100, "Hans de Heer"
>, wrote:

>Sorry text is in dutch, but then again.. the pictures speak for themselves.
>One of the ten 8C's that were allocated to dutch customers was sold to HRH
>Prince Bernhard. Here it is. I quite like it in black!
>
>http://tinyurl.com/26pf9z
>
>Regards, Hans

Thanks Hans. What a car. I would be happy to have one in lime green
if it meant that I could have one.
Old February 8th 08, 07:37 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Hans de Heer

Pete wrote:
>> Sorry text is in dutch, but then again.. the pictures speak for
>> themselves. One of the ten 8C's that were allocated to dutch
>> customers was sold to HRH Prince Bernhard. Here it is. I quite like
>> it in black!
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/26pf9z
>>
>> Regards, Hans
>>

> Thanks Hans. What a car. I would be happy to have one in lime green
> if it meant that I could have one.

I wouldn't even mind a purple one with yellow polka-dots if that was my only
chance of ever owning a car like this...

Regards, Hans

Old February 8th 08, 11:01 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Hans de Heer wrote:
> Sorry text is in dutch, but then again.. the pictures speak for themselves.
> One of the ten 8C's that were allocated to dutch customers was sold to HRH
> Prince Bernhard. Here it is. I quite like it in black!
>
> http://tinyurl.com/26pf9z

<fx: wipes laptop>

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 145 2.0 Cloverleaf 156 V6 2.5 S2
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old February 9th 08, 10:44 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
savamac[_2_]

Beautiful looking car, but.......doesn't the 8C come with the Maserati
gearbox which has been variously described as "jerky / clunky /
useless in town" ??

Old February 9th 08, 08:19 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
[email protected]

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 02:44:03 -0800 (PST), savamac
>, wrote:

>Beautiful looking car, but.......doesn't the 8C come with the Maserati
>gearbox which has been variously described as "jerky / clunky /
>useless in town" ??

Only to top posters. All other customers get the revised gearbox that
Maserati used within a few months of the remarks above :-)
Old February 10th 08, 09:09 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Synapse Syndrome

"Hans de Heer" > wrote in message
> Sorry text is in dutch, but then again.. the pictures speak for
> themselves. One of the ten 8C's that were allocated to dutch customers was
> sold to HRH Prince Bernhard. Here it is. I quite like it in black!
>
> http://tinyurl.com/26pf9z

I think it's a minger, personally.

ss.

Old February 10th 08, 09:09 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH

Synapse Syndrome > wrote:

> "Hans de Heer" > wrote in message
> > Sorry text is in dutch, but then again.. the pictures speak for
> > themselves. One of the ten 8C's that were allocated to dutch customers was
> > sold to HRH Prince Bernhard. Here it is. I quite like it in black!
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/26pf9z
> >

> I think it's a minger, personally.

I love the 8C, but it just doesn't work in black.

Has to be red.

Alfa 156 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI SE - COSOC KOTL
BOTAFOT #87 - BOTAFOF #18 - MRO # - UKRMSBC #7 - Apostle #2 - YTC #
Old February 10th 08, 09:36 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Pete[_1_]

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 21:09:50 +0000, (SteveH),
wrote:

>I love the 8C, but it just doesn't work in black.
>
>Has to be red.

Yes, but a re-spayer is easy to find. Finding a 8C is impossible.
I'll have any colour and paint it red.

Spotted in another NG: E30 with 3.6L TwinTurbo! JB[_2_] BMW 6 January 15th 08 02:00 PM
Spotted in KC today... MLOM Driving 2 December 1st 07 06:21 PM
GPL for rF v1.2 spotted in the wild... Mr. Sylvestre[_2_] Simulators 7 September 5th 07 06:34 PM
4 door TJ spotted Dennis Cox Jeep 5 July 6th 05 09:40 PM
rFActor - Fix already been spotted? Hans de Heer Simulators 0 January 1st 05 01:37 PM