Experience with 6thplanet ?

Old January 26th 05, 03:21 PM
Barry Schnoor

Default Experience with 6thplanet ?

Looking at buying a replacement engine at 6thplanetusedparts.com for a '96
SL2 with coolant in the oil....siezed engine.

Prices and warranty seem reasonable. The folks there seem great to work
with.

Any recommendations? Horror stories?

Thanks.

Barry
'94 SL2 167,000 (mostly) trouble-free miles

Old January 26th 05, 11:39 PM
Kevin M. Keller

"Barry Schnoor" > typed until their fingers bled, and
came up with:

> Any recommendations? Horror stories?

A quick search turned up these links:

http://saturnspeed.com/yabbse/index....play;threadid=
19208

http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/common...ml?bid=1004541

--
Visit the Saturn Performance Club - http://www.saturnperformanceclub.com
Old January 28th 05, 11:45 AM
marx404

Do a search on the following site Forum sections for the phrase "6th planet"
or "Joey":

www.saturnspot.com

www.saturnfans.com

www.xtremesaturn.com

www.saturnspeed.com

Old January 29th 05, 01:19 AM
Napalm Heart

"Barry Schnoor" > wrote in message
> Looking at buying a replacement engine at 6thplanetusedparts.com for

a '96
> SL2 with coolant in the oil....siezed engine.
>
> Prices and warranty seem reasonable. The folks there seem great to

work
> with.
>
> Any recommendations? Horror stories?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Barry
> '94 SL2 167,000 (mostly) trouble-free miles

If you are straight with Joey, Joey will be straight with you.

I have made several satisfactory purchases from them and wouldn't
hesitate to buy from them again.

Ken (MI)

Old February 5th 05, 06:56 PM
Logan Parker

Couldn't find anyone more pleasant to deal with. I bought a bunch of parts
to repair a 97 SC1 that was in an accident. They gave me all the parts I
needed, and shipped them fast. I had some issues with Canada Customs, but
no fault of them.

Definitely buy from there, you won't find a better price or better service.