just ordered 06 accord sedan

Old September 20th 05, 06:09 AM
Dr Nick

Default just ordered 06 accord sedan

thanks for all the questions (and sarcastic remarks, hehe) by all of you. I
just ordered my 06 Accord today. got a price of 24,700 for EX with leather,
4cyl,5 speed manual, Navigation and XM. That also included the Rear wing
spoiler installed. Ordered it in the Graphite Pearl with Gray leather. can't
wait til it comes in. (they said none were on order in the database except
one with black interior (which I didn't want, gets to hot) so being sent
right from the factory. my first BRAND NEW car.

Old September 20th 05, 06:15 AM
Sparky Spartacus

Dr Nick wrote:

> thanks for all the questions (and sarcastic remarks, hehe) by all of you. I
> just ordered my 06 Accord today. got a price of 24,700 for EX with leather,
> 4cyl,5 speed manual, Navigation and XM. That also included the Rear wing
> spoiler installed. Ordered it in the Graphite Pearl with Gray leather. can't
> wait til it comes in. (they said none were on order in the database except
> one with black interior (which I didn't want, gets to hot) so being sent
> right from the factory. my first BRAND NEW car.

Cool! Good luck with it, sounds sweet.
Old September 20th 05, 01:03 PM
Abeness

Dr Nick wrote:
> right from the factory. my first BRAND NEW car.

Congrats! Enjoy, it'll be awesome.
Old September 20th 05, 04:50 PM

yes, you'll always remember your first one.

Old September 20th 05, 09:27 PM
Pars

"Dr Nick" > wrote in message
> thanks for all the questions (and sarcastic remarks, hehe) by all of you.

> just ordered my 06 Accord today. got a price of 24,700 for EX with

leather,
> 4cyl,5 speed manual, Navigation and XM. That also included the Rear wing
> spoiler installed. Ordered it in the Graphite Pearl with Gray leather.

can't
> wait til it comes in. (they said none were on order in the database except
> one with black interior (which I didn't want, gets to hot) so being sent
> right from the factory. my first BRAND NEW car.

Congrats!

There's nothing like acquire your first new vehicle. My first car was
actually brand new and bought by my parents (86 Nova). The car was crap (but
had a bullet proof engine). Even though that car was dung, compared to my
current 98 Civic (bought new), I've always associated the 'new car feel' to
the Nova. It doesn't get any better then the first time. (assuming the 2nd
new car isn't something like a Porche).

Pars