Chocolate cichlids

Old September 8th 05, 09:41 PM
Lance Lamontagne

Default Chocolate cichlids

Anyone have any experience raising and breeding them?

Old September 9th 05, 12:52 PM
chipster

"Lance Lamontagne" wrote in message
.. .
Anyone have any experience raising and breeding them?

==========

I had a few back in the 1980s I got at 1". I had no trouble growing them
out - interesting fish - but they never spawned for me. I don't remember how
many I had, but they were probably 8-9" when I got rid of them.
They behaved like "floating leaves", drifting around near the water's
surface in the manner of sal****er leaf fish & some filefish.
chip

Cichlids presentation, Southern Calif, Aug 1st free SanDiegoFishes General 0 July 30th 04 02:50 AM
Cichlids presentation, Aug 1st, Southern California SanDiegoFishes Tech 0 July 30th 04 02:50 AM
Chuck Rambo speaks @ Cichlids, Aug 1st Southern CA< SanDiegoFishes Cichlids 0 July 30th 04 02:48 AM
Community Cichlids? D&M Cichlids 5 January 6th 04 07:54 AM
Austrilian Jardinee & American Cichlids NetMax Cichlids 1 August 8th 03 08:16 AM