WTB...

Old March 13th 05, 04:23 AM
Shades

Default WTB...

I am looking for a 2WD short bed Dodge Pickup. Basically lookin for a
good complete-semi complete, rust free-semi rust free body, and frame.
Suspension, drivetrain, interior, glass is all optional. I am looking to
start a project to honor my deceased Dad. He was always a Dodge fan so I am
gonna build a tribute to him.

Old March 13th 05, 05:56 AM
Steve W.

What location and price range? Year range? I know of a couple Power
Wagons (mid 80s I think) and at least one complete rust free 88 with a
bad engine (318 I think)

--
Steve W.

news

Old March 13th 05, 07:28 AM
Gomer Einstein

A good friend of mine is restoring a short box Dodge which I believe
is about a '65 or thereabouts. It was an old county/state highway
dep't. truck--they used to use those quite a bit for that. Real plain
janes, though.
Don't know what vintage you're looking for but if you get something
around that year I'd venture to say my friend knows a lot of sources for
parts & etc. Might be a good chance he'd even know of another one for
sale--if you could be more specific as to years, price, location?
BTW his is going to be BAD when he gets it all bak together--body &
paintwork is done, partially reassembled now.

Old March 13th 05, 08:40 PM
Shades

I am looking for a Shortbed Fleetside 2WD in the late '70s vintage. I am
essentially wanting to start with a shell body and rolling chassis. Like I
said, with very little or no rust so I expect I will have to travel
somewhere out of the mid-west, NW Iowa, area where I live. I hope I can find
something to get with just a few hundreds or so.