Dwayne Lane Dodge in Everett, WA sucks!

Old November 20th 04, 08:10 PM
Mike W.

Default Dwayne Lane Dodge in Everett, WA sucks!

Dwayne Lane Dodge in Everett, WA is running a misleading promotion to lure
unsuspecting prospects onto their sales floor. You receive a scratch card
with four chances to win. The games are labeled 1, 2, 3 and 4. When you
scratch off the covering, it looks like you have won game four. The
accompanying flier says that you could win four different items enumerated
by Roman numerals. Number IV is $10,000.00.

When you get to the dealership it is explained to you that winning game four
actually gets you a cheesy trip to Las Vegas. When you complain that you
thought that you had won $10,000, the salesman says, "Yes, that is kind of
misleading, but those numbers," (he points to the scratch ticket), " are
Arabic, and those numbers," (pointing to the flier) "are Roman. Yeah, it
sucks and we have filed a complaint because we don't do business that way."

Sorry pal, but you ARE doing business that way.

And it sucks.

Mike Walton

Old November 20th 04, 08:21 PM
Dan C

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 20:10:44 +0000, Mike W. wrote:

> Sorry pal, but you ARE doing business that way.
> And it sucks.

Yeah, winning a free trip to Las Vegas always ****es me off. That really
does suck.

Linux Registered User #327951