West Racing back in action.

Old November 10th 04, 10:43 PM
Tony Rickard

>> http://www.bhmotorsports.com/VRCR
>
> Cockpit view only fans will be pleased to hear of the upcoming hamster
> view mod...

Apparently the hamster view has been delayed. A fully rendered cage complete
with one of those neat little wheel things is complete though...

Old November 10th 04, 10:50 PM
Todd Walker

In article >,
says...

http://www.bhmotorsports.com/VRCR

> Andi.

Dont these dolts realize that they have made themselves the laughing
stocks of the racing sim world? They need to move on and get real jobs.

--
_________________________
Todd Walker
Old November 11th 04, 03:06 AM
Don Burnette

Andi Cole wrote:
> http://www.bhmotorsports.com/VRCR
>
> Andi.

< yawn>

< crickets chirping>

--
Don Burnette

Old November 11th 04, 09:58 AM
Jone Tytlandsvik

Todd Walker wrote:

> Dont these dolts realize that they have made themselves the laughing
> stocks of the racing sim world? They need to move on and get real
> jobs.

You must have missed something. That's just what Tony did. Or don't you
think 3D-modeling is a real job?

--
Jone Tytlandsvik
http://tytlandsvik.no

Old November 12th 04, 02:25 AM
Jasper

Well you must have read some issue to form the opinion you have, I mean you
must know all the facts to call someone a 'Dolt', otherwise I guess the
spirit of someone at least trying to do something is lost on you. OK they
havnt had a title out for a while (seems thats about to change) but at least
they are giving something ago instead on some people who just like to moan.

http://www.toddwalker.net

Old November 12th 04, 02:41 AM
J.D. Ellis

"Andi Cole" > wrote in message
> http://www.bhmotorsports.com/VRCR
>
> Andi.

You guys do realize this is what (I believe) r.a.s. poster Todd Wasson (sp)
has been working on? Sounds like Mr. West was contract help for 3d work
more than a part of the core development team.

Back to your normally scheduled hauler bashing. :-)

-jde

Old November 12th 04, 11:29 AM
Jone Tytlandsvik

Todd Walker wrote:

> I must have missed something. I guess I didn't get that issue of "The
> Life and Times of the West Brothers."

No, you missed something in that particular piece of news Andi refer to.
Tony West has been working for Virtual Racing. I guess he has been paid and
that makes it a job. Maybe short term but still a "real job".

BTW: I wish I didn't have a "real job" and had more time to work on my rank.

Old November 12th 04, 09:11 PM
Andi Cole

All I did was point out why RL maybe delayed a bit more !

Andi.

--

Remove only one zero to reply

news

Old November 13th 04, 10:58 PM
J. Todd Wasson

www.virtualrc.com says
>''Site / Game Coming Summer 2004"
>
>Typical
>
>Andre

Tell me, do you honestly believe the project was delayed because Tony West is
involved?

Todd Wasson
Racing Software
http://PerformanceSimulations.com
http://performancesimulations.com/scnshot4.htm

Tough to Enter the Racing Sim Scene Chuck Simulators 14 November 10th 04 05:27 AM
Saturn rear-ended at low speed, but back still hurts Rich Wales Saturn 0 October 27th 04 07:42 PM
West Racing update Paulinho Simulators 6 October 27th 04 03:21 PM
SL2 2002 back passenger window popping out Alissa122 Saturn 3 September 27th 04 08:17 PM
FS: John Force "Racing With Castrol" Promo Sheet J.R. Sinclair General 0 March 2nd 04 03:53 AM