Ordered a new A4 today (UK) :)

Old May 21st 04, 03:39 PM
Russell Fray

Default Ordered a new A4 today (UK) :)

I just paid the deposit today on a new Audi A4, 1.9Tdi (130PS) multitronic
for **54 plate delivery on 1st September... woohoo

I used www.drivethedeal.com and got nearly £5k off list price so am very
happy.

Russ.

Old May 27th 04, 03:12 AM
Monkeys

Good for you!! Enjoy!!

My A4 1.9TDi(130) 2003 is the best car I've owned and I've owned a few.
It's the first car I've had for >6 months and still puts a smile on my face
*every* time I drive it. There is no competition really - BM's are too rude
and Mercs are for the old or ostentatious - and I tested both (3 series /
C-Class, neither of which was as good all round IMHO).

Please post to this NG and let us know how you get on with drivethedeal. By
all accounts I've read they are solid, though I that was back when I drove
Fords; which I'm not knocking, the Focus TDCi is amazing for the money.