Drunk driver acquitted in boy's death

Old February 2nd 05, 04:45 AM
Bill the second

Default Drunk driver acquitted in boy's death

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...679?hub=Canada

important points for LBMHB:

-Repeat offender; third time caught drunk driving. Only got 3 year
suspension.

-Killed and maimed a child.

Old February 2nd 05, 06:09 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

A three time DUI offender should do a few years in prison and never be
allowed to drive again. Anything less is criminal coddling.

The witnesses say the collision was the kid's fault but that shouldn't
matter. Any drunk driver involved in a fatal crash should be charged
with murder. Just like if you rob a bank and a guard inadvertently
shoots and kills a customer - then YOU will be charged with murder even
though you didn't even have a gun. Of course up in canada the laws may
be different.

Old February 2nd 05, 07:03 AM

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> A three time DUI offender should do a few years in prison and never

be
> allowed to drive again. Anything less is criminal coddling.
>
> The witnesses say the collision was the kid's fault but that

shouldn't
> matter. Any drunk driver involved in a fatal crash should be charged
> with murder. Just like if you rob a bank and a guard inadvertently
> shoots and kills a customer - then YOU will be charged with murder

even
> though you didn't even have a gun. Of course up in canada the laws

may
> be different.

Your own words: "Any drunk driver involved in a fatal crash should be
charged with murder."

When you start promoting the imprisonment of Tubby Kennedy, we'll start
to take you seriously. Until then, your words define you to be a
hypocrite and a loser.

I've *seen* kids make the kind of maneuver I *believe* is discussed in
the article. If, and as harsh as it may be, this kid made a similar
move, Darwinism has played it's part.

Old February 2nd 05, 04:32 PM
Bill the second

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> A three time DUI offender should do a few years in prison and never be
> allowed to drive again. Anything less is criminal coddling.
>
> The witnesses say the collision was the kid's fault but that shouldn't
> matter. Any drunk driver involved in a fatal crash should be charged
> with murder. Just like if you rob a bank and a guard inadvertently
> shoots and kills a customer - then YOU will be charged with murder even
> though you didn't even have a gun. Of course up in canada the laws may
> be different.

Oh god, I actually sucessfully hooked the troll.

Old February 2nd 05, 04:34 PM
Bill the second

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>> A three time DUI offender should do a few years in prison and never

> be
>> allowed to drive again. Anything less is criminal coddling.
>>
>> The witnesses say the collision was the kid's fault but that

> shouldn't
>> matter. Any drunk driver involved in a fatal crash should be charged
>> with murder. Just like if you rob a bank and a guard inadvertently
>> shoots and kills a customer - then YOU will be charged with murder

> even
>> though you didn't even have a gun. Of course up in canada the laws

> may
>> be different.

> Your own words: "Any drunk driver involved in a fatal crash should be
> charged with murder."
>
> When you start promoting the imprisonment of Tubby Kennedy, we'll start
> to take you seriously. Until then, your words define you to be a
> hypocrite and a loser.
>
> I've *seen* kids make the kind of maneuver I *believe* is discussed in
> the article. If, and as harsh as it may be, this kid made a similar
> move, Darwinism has played it's part.

Question is, could the collision have happened even if the driver weren't
drunk? Kids love to dart out in front of cars, with parents no where in
sight, so I wouldn't rule it out of the realm of possibility.

Although a 3 year suspension still seems a little light for a 3rd time
offender, but it's Quebec, so what do you expect.

Old February 2nd 05, 05:55 PM
Olaf Gustafson

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:34:51 GMT, "Bill the second" >
wrote:

> wrote in message
roups.com...

>> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>>> A three time DUI offender should do a few years in prison and never

>> be
>>> allowed to drive again. Anything less is criminal coddling.
>>>
>>> The witnesses say the collision was the kid's fault but that

>> shouldn't
>>> matter. Any drunk driver involved in a fatal crash should be charged
>>> with murder. Just like if you rob a bank and a guard inadvertently
>>> shoots and kills a customer - then YOU will be charged with murder

>> even
>>> though you didn't even have a gun. Of course up in canada the laws

>> may
>>> be different.

>> Your own words: "Any drunk driver involved in a fatal crash should be
>> charged with murder."
>>
>> When you start promoting the imprisonment of Tubby Kennedy, we'll start
>> to take you seriously. Until then, your words define you to be a
>> hypocrite and a loser.
>>
>> I've *seen* kids make the kind of maneuver I *believe* is discussed in
>> the article. If, and as harsh as it may be, this kid made a similar
>> move, Darwinism has played it's part.

>Question is, could the collision have happened even if the driver weren't
>drunk? Kids love to dart out in front of cars, with parents no where in
>sight, so I wouldn't rule it out of the realm of possibility.
>
>Although a 3 year suspension still seems a little light for a 3rd time
>offender, but it's Quebec, so what do you expect.

He served 9 months in prison - did you not notice that?
Old February 2nd 05, 07:02 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Feb 1, 10:03 pm
When you start promoting the imprisonment of Tubby Kennedy, =ADwe'll
start
to take you seriously. Until then, your words define you to =ADbe a
hypocrite and a loser.

LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH

Old February 2nd 05, 10:41 PM
N8N

Bill the second wrote:
> "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in

message
> oups.com...
> >
> > A three time DUI offender should do a few years in prison and never

be
> > allowed to drive again. Anything less is criminal coddling.
> >
> > The witnesses say the collision was the kid's fault but that

shouldn't
> > matter. Any drunk driver involved in a fatal crash should be

charged
> > with murder. Just like if you rob a bank and a guard inadvertently
> > shoots and kills a customer - then YOU will be charged with murder

even
> > though you didn't even have a gun. Of course up in canada the laws

may
> > be different.

> Oh god, I actually sucessfully hooked the troll.

Throw it back, I guarantee you it's bitter.

nate

Old February 3rd 05, 04:03 AM

I'm glad we are in agreement that Laura Bush makes a *wonderful* first
lady. So much better than Theresa Heinz Kerry.