Should BAC limits be left up to the individual driver?

Old January 13th 05, 07:55 AM
Brent P

In article <YLoFd.14049$ig7.2021@trnddc04>, Bernard Farquart wrote:

> Brent,
> Isn't there a saying about people who keep
> trying the same thing and expect a different
> result?

True. But I am not expecting a different result

> I think you have plumbed the depth of this
> particular puddle.

If it's annoying you I'll stop pounding him with his own words. But it
is fun

Old January 13th 05, 08:40 AM
Bernard Farquart

"Brent P" > wrote in message
> In article <YLoFd.14049$ig7.2021@trnddc04>, Bernard Farquart wrote:
>
>> Brent,
>> Isn't there a saying about people who keep
>> trying the same thing and expect a different
>> result?

> True. But I am not expecting a different result
>
>> I think you have plumbed the depth of this
>> particular puddle.

> If it's annoying you I'll stop pounding him with his own words. But it
> is fun

Oh no, far be it from me to tell someone else
to stop playing with a troll, I spent a few weeks
trying to get LBMHB to back up it's
opinion on relative ease of repair between
front and read wheel drive cars. So I have
no room to chastise, I just was pointing out the
obvious. (that's one of my talents)

Bernard

Old January 13th 05, 08:40 AM
Bernard Farquart

Old January 13th 05, 08:42 AM
Bernard Farquart

"C.H." > wrote in message
news
> On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 06:43:04 +0000, Bernard Farquart wrote:
>
>> I think you have plumbed the depth of this
>> particular puddle.

> So now Brent is summoning his big brother? Cool.

whu'smatter baby, ...sting a little?

Old January 13th 05, 08:42 AM
Bernard Farquart

Old January 13th 05, 08:47 AM
Bernard Farquart

Rear, I mean Rear wheel drive!!

Damn

Old January 13th 05, 08:47 AM
Bernard Farquart

Rear, I mean Rear wheel drive!!

Damn

Old January 13th 05, 09:41 AM
Brent P

In article >, C.H. wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 07:42:02 +0000, Bernard Farquart wrote:
>

>> "C.H." > wrote in message
>> news

>>> So now Brent is summoning his big brother? Cool.
>>>

>> whu'smatter baby, ...sting a little?

> Not at all, its just amusing how just when Brent is about to cry his big
> brother appears...

Cry? I'm laughing at how you just run and hid when confronted with
your own words and inability to meet the challenge I put to you
regarding backing up your assertions that I was 'defending drunk driving'
etc.

You're weak. You tried to play hardball with the wrong person. Now go cry
in your beer

Old January 13th 05, 09:41 AM
Brent P

Old January 13th 05, 10:26 AM
Brent P

In article >, C.H. wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 02:41:10 -0600, Brent P wrote:
>
>> You're weak.

> No, I am not. And I bet, that if you were in my situation you would react
> to this specific topic quite the same way I did. If you want to, I'll tell
> you, why, but only by email, I will not post anything about it.

I don't care.

>> You tried to play hardball with the wrong person.

> I am not trying to play hardball with anyone. I asked a question in good
> faith, not thinking that you might recognize yourself so far in it that
> you would feel the need to retaliate, least of all that you would do this.

This is not a good faith question, it's an insult/accusation veiled as a
question:

-> From: "C.H." >
-> Newsgroups: rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.true-crime
-> Subject: Should BAC limits be left up to the individual driver?
-> Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:09:56 -0800
<...>
-> One question: Do you really need alcohol so bad that you are willing to
-> risk your life and others'?

-> From: "C.H." >
-> Newsgroups: rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.true-crime
-> Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:31:06 -0800
<...>
-> What you suffer from is called denial. You have a problem and you simply
-> don't want to see it and thus every evidence of this problem must be
-> wrong.
<...>
-> but if you really think drinking
-> and driving is harmless, you need a reality check, and you need it before
-> you hurt someone.