AC Rechargeing

Old May 24th 05, 04:46 AM
lundtax

Default AC Rechargeing

Can anyone tell where the low side service port is? I have a 1996 Grand
Cherokee LTD with the big V8

Old May 24th 05, 05:37 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I thought it was everyone.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 24th 05, 05:48 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Familiarize yourself with how air conditioning works:
http://members.tripod.com/~jbabs714/autoac.htm
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 24th 05, 05:07 PM
Chuck Bremer

pass. side of the engine compartment near where the fender & firewall meet.

lkaboutautos.com...

Old May 25th 05, 03:58 AM
mic canic

if you have to ask it might be safer paying someone to do it

Old May 28th 05, 05:26 AM
JohnM

mic canic wrote:
> if you have to ask it might be safer paying someone to do it

Must be cool to not have to ask how to do anything.

I envy you..

John
Old May 28th 05, 05:42 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi John,
I guess you've never heard of the guy that accidentally hooked a
can of freon to the high side, had the can explode, that instantly froze
his eye, popping it out, falling to the floor and breaking into a
million pieces?
Yes, most of us had to repair cars just to get to high school, I
got my unrestricted license at fourteen:
http://www.billhughes.com/hudson.jpg
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O

Old June 1st 05, 06:34 AM
JohnM

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:
> Hi John,
> I guess you've never heard of the guy that accidentally hooked a
> can of freon to the high side, had the can explode, that instantly froze
> his eye, popping it out, falling to the floor and breaking into a
> million pieces?

Yeah, and that's that guy. The OP is someone else, someone intelligent
enough to ask questions about something he doesn't know. If he gets an
intelligent response, instead of smirky bull**** from those who
apparently don't know, he'll have learned something and not be the one
you relate a story about in the future.

Bet it sucked to be the guy you're telling about, eh?

John
Old June 1st 05, 09:18 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

A word to the wise is sufficient.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 2nd 05, 01:29 PM
Professor

I have to agree with Bill here... A/C recharge can be very dangerous if
you have no experience. We certainly don't want to see anybody get hurt
here. Since he wasn't sure of this person's expertise level... I
commend him on giving the warning.

Professor
www.telstar-electronics.com