1998 Ford Mustang Cobra Signature Series.

Old May 3rd 05, 07:40 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

SVTKate wrote:
> "Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
> | On 1 May 2005 13:25:19 -0700, wrote:
> |
> | >I just purchased a 1998 Ford Mustang Cobra Signature Series and am
> | >looking for information on it. The dealership told me it was one of
> | >500.
> |
> | And you believed them?
>
> And OF COURSE. as freaking usual, the person never posts any follow-ups.
> That just ****es me the F*** off.
>
> Ok, so I'm a little testy, you gonna make soemthing of it?
>
> Kate

<poke> ::::::RUNN!!!:::::

--
What's black and looks good on a spammer?

....Gangrene.

William R. James
Old May 3rd 05, 07:43 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

RT wrote:

> Sue them. There is not such thing as a "signature series". Maybe the
> dealer got creative and put some stickers on. Does it show ANYWHERE
> that it is a "signature series" ???
> Please don't tell me it's the little badge with the engine builders
> signature on it....please...

Or to the idiot salesdroid whos total knowledge of cars is how to
turn the key and how to poke a hose in the ass end, a Cobra is just a
"signature series" Mustang and 500 was a *******ization or a stupid oops
of 5000.

Old May 3rd 05, 12:17 PM
SVTKate

"WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote |

| <poke> ::::::RUNN!!!:::::

LMAO!!
Someday, I am gonna get you
you little brat! When you're not looking too!

Old May 4th 05, 01:31 AM
SVTKate

I could use a couple of boxes of 9's...

Kate

--
"I hear what you're saying, and I don't think you're dumb,
but that doesn't mean I like you."

Old May 22nd 05, 10:52 AM
TC

First of I did not get ripped of. I got the car for under $4000
retail. New paint, new clutch, aftermarket exhaust and so on. The
dealer was a client of ours and has been great with the car. I had an
idle problem and they replaced the TB for me in 2 days. The sales
person did not know much about the Mustang and was referring to the
plate on the engine. The paint and interor are one of 511. Pics here
www.steinmto.com.

Old May 22nd 05, 07:20 PM
SVTKate

Pretty cool huh!
I have noticed on some of the newer SVTs that they are using a thin plastic
label...
not the same effect if you ask me.

So, how do you like it so far?
Sounds like you got a helluva deal on it .
$4k, damn!! I wouldn't sell mine for 3 times that much.

Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top

oups.com...

Old May 22nd 05, 07:33 PM
TC

I got it for $4000 under book right around $10000. I wish I got it for
$4000. I love it but I am not sure my neighbors like the exhaust
sound. I think I am going to put a SC on it and chip it. Also maybe a
larger TB. Did you notice a difference with the K&N?

Old May 23rd 05, 04:11 AM
SVTKate

"TC" > wrote in message
ups.com...
|I got it for $4000 under book right around $10000. I wish I got it for
| $4000. I love it but I am not sure my neighbors like the exhaust
| sound. I think I am going to put a SC on it and chip it. Also maybe a
| larger TB. Did you notice a difference with the K&N?

If I had it to do again, I wouldn't waste my money on the K&N
At first, yes it felt like it breathed much better
BUT
I think th eoil in the K&N causes crud buildup on the mass airflow sensor.

A guy that really knows his stuff used to post in here recommended a Green
Filter.
They cost about the same as a K&N, I think I will eventually make the
switch.

I will hate you when you put the SC on it. I have wanted one for soooo long.
Every time it was MY turn to buy something big, something else came up so it
still has not happened yet.

Good luck to you!

Kate

Old May 23rd 05, 05:33 AM
TC

Thanks, you have been a great help!!

Old May 24th 05, 11:45 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

SVTKate wrote:
> A guy that really knows his stuff used to post in here recommended a Green
> Filter.
> They cost about the same as a K&N, I think I will eventually make the
> switch.

Doesn't the green one use oil also?

--
"Often the only thing that will stop your enemies fighting each other is
noticing you."