Online key for GT Legends?

Old February 14th 06, 08:35 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Online key for GT Legends?

Is anyone having problems getting their online key for GT Legends? I have
contacted them by email and I'm not getting any response. I have tried
calling them, but all their message boxes are full. Any ideas as to how I
get them to respond? This really sucks and I would caution any future
purchaser that this is a company that doesn't appear to give a **** about
their customers.

Old February 14th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Mitch_A" > wrote in message
et...
| Same here. Ive been patiently waiting since last Friday.
| My patience is running out quickly as the days pass though.
|
| Mitch
|
| "alastair" > wrote in message
| . com...
| > Is anyone having problems getting their online key for GT Legends? I
have
| > contacted them by email and I'm not getting any response. I have tried
| > calling them, but all their message boxes are full. Any ideas as to how
| > get them to respond? This really sucks and I would caution any future
| > purchaser that this is a company that doesn't appear to give a ****
about
| > their customers.

It's quite amazing how they would let this go. It's as if the makers of GTR
and GTL could care less about the consumer. Either that, or some sort of
miscommunication is happening somewhere.

Alanb

Old February 14th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Mitch_A" > wrote in message
et...
> Same here. Ive been patiently waiting since last Friday.
> My patience is running out quickly as the days pass though.
>
> Mitch
>
> "alastair" > wrote in message
> . com...
>> Is anyone having problems getting their online key for GT Legends? I have
>> contacted them by email and I'm not getting any response. I have tried
>> calling them, but all their message boxes are full. Any ideas as to how I
>> get them to respond? This really sucks and I would caution any future
>> purchaser that this is a company that doesn't appear to give a **** about
>> their customers.

That is really odd. I sent an email with the UPC coode and the ISBN number
as well..........explained the situation........and within mintues, had my
online code sent to me. You've likely already done it, but why not try
sending another one.......mention the upc and isbn in case you didn't in any
slow now. Unless they are so overrun with requests they are days behind as a
result. I sent mine (as well as 2 buddies) the night we got it which was the
release night for Future shop.

Old February 14th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

You need a new hobby, this is just too difficult for you

Old February 15th 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Not difficult at all actually but I think Ill pass on any suggestions from a
child, but thanks for trying.

Annoying like any fly buzzing around your face type of annoying yes, but
again not difficult. Read slower you may comprehend something...

Dont worry if I had a name like Rex I'd be mad at the world also so just
kill yourself now and save us seeing your tripe any more, K.....

...l..

Mitch

. ..

Old February 15th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Ahhh Freddy (Larry Bakesmitth). I should have realized the ramblings were
of a Tampon Bay stalker.

Seriously, you need help man, they can give you the drugs you need before
its too late. You show all the classic signs of a woman in need just ask
for the help man. even though you feel like a woman its really OK. Face the
truth...

. ..

Old February 15th 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Alan Bernardo" > wrote in
:

> It's quite amazing how they would let this go. It's as if the makers
> of GTR and GTL could care less about the consumer. Either that, or
> some sort of miscommunication is happening somewhere.
>
> Alanb

The makers or GTR and GTL? Would that be Simbin? Or Tentacle or Viva?
Or even ISI? Simbin crafted the code but have ZERO influence over the
packaging and shipping of the product. That is done by 10acle and, in the
USA and Canada, VIVA. GTL looks to be the first racing game published by
Viva and probably is the first that uses not one, but two codes. And it
may also be their first title that is marketed at internet enthusiasts. I
don't have a history of VIVA but their lack of name-brand recognition by
myself and just about every other simmers, probably means they are new to
this type of program.
Does that excuse the lack of the 2nd code? No. But it might provide a
reason.

I've always been somewhat suprised, over the years, about how many users
feel that a company must 'CARE' about them. Granted, any company wants a
good relationship with it's customers, if for no other reason than to
generate future sales, but why do we need to be HUGGED by business
entities?
Simbin was hammered mercilessly for 'not caring' about the customer, but
I do seem to recall they have produced multiple patches for GTR. If a
company did not CARE, then why patch at all? I have spent many thousands
of words on the net ripping ISI for their poor online code. But since rF,
we have seen an enviroment that is much friendlier to online leagues. It
still may not have the sheer completeness of Papyrus online, but it clearly
is suffcient to base league racing on it's code. All the time I was
complaining about ISI's lack of online, I never felt excluded or insulted.
It was merely an area that they were obviously lacking in and, for whatever
reason<hint hint, EA> they never seemed to be able to improve.

My needs may not be yours, but I have to wonder why all through our
history here on the net, we have had others like you that needed a hug.
Currently I have more sims than I have time to use. RBR is still in it's
box and I surmise that GTL may not see much more activity than than I gave
GTR, not because they didn't work or didn't provide the racing simulation I
desired, but rather I can't afford the time to league race with one
product while hotlapping (or in my case luke-warm lapping) with another.

dave henrie

Old February 15th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Dave Henrie" > wrote in message
. 97.136...
| "Alan Bernardo" > wrote in
| :

| >|

| > It's quite amazing how they would let this go. It's as if the makers
| > of GTR and GTL could care less about the consumer. Either that, or
| > some sort of miscommunication is happening somewhere.
| >
| > Alanb
| >

|.
|
| I've always been somewhat suprised, over the years, about how many users
| feel that a company must 'CARE' about them. Granted, any company wants a
| good relationship with it's customers, if for no other reason than to
| generate future sales, but why do we need to be HUGGED by business
| entities?

I don't want to be hugged. It's all about marketing. If a company is not
interested in future sales or does not wish to create a positive reputation
to elicit trust in its consumers in order to keep them on the books, then a
company can do what it wants, within the law. It only makes smart business
sense.

That's all I was commenting on. I don't think I ever mentioned that I
wanted to be cuddled and served breakfast.

Alan

Old February 15th 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Using StarForce isn't a good start to begin with...

-Larry

Old February 16th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Good evening to you Laurence.

I'm certain those grandmother eating ruffians at SimBin fought tooth
and nail with their publishers to incorporate Starforce, which is
proven to eat grandmothers.

I know you will join me in my ardent conviction that the publishers and
distributors of these products were obdurate and unyielding advocators
of a zero protection policy, merely to have their requests thwarted by
those stalwarts of impurity, sin and damnation.