Is this just an advertising site?

Old April 17th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.autos.misc

Default Is this just an advertising site?

I don't see anything except advertisements here. Is this Usenet or is
it AIWAnet?

Old April 17th 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.autos.misc

These brain dead folks at AWA decided this should be their 'personal'
SPAM site.

I vote we pass around a boycott notice for the company. If enough
people get on their case about the SPAM they might stop.

If I see anything with their label on it, for sure I will vocally
boycott buying it.

Mike

Old April 17th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.autos.misc

>> I don't see anything except advertisements here. Is this Usenet or is
>> it AIWAnet?

That's what the "Block Sender" function is for. try it..works good.

Old April 18th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.autos.misc

Join the boycott, down with unscrupulous spammers.
www.mydreamwheels.com

--
custom cars new and old, most of which are good as gold.
www.mydreamwheels.com

Old April 19th 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.autos.misc

Obviously they have can afford to pay someone to post "messages" here
because the mark up on their product is astronomical. I am not even
interested in finding out what they sell because of what they're doing
here. We need a Boycott Census. Thanks to your replies, gentlemen.
My post, if anyone is interested, is a query about comfortable
passenger seats versus miles per gallon. It appears that every car I've
viewed that costs under 25K does not have the same features for the
passenger side as for the driver. I've looked at Hondas and Toyotas.
Live in USA or I would consider the marvelous offerings overseas that
get 50 mile per gallon diesel CITY and 65 highway (Renault Cleo, for
example; probably uncomfortable but it's not even offered here). I
want a car I can keep for ten years with no major mechanical problems
that doesn't guzzle gas but is comfortable for both driver and
passenger. I can't find it. Also, considered installing higher end
seats but don't know where to get them (Camry seats for example to use
in a Civic). BMW 300 series seats would do it but even authorized BMW
parts dealers don't appear to know where I can procure them. If anyone
has suggestions, and I PRAY it's not AWA, please post. Thanks much.