FS: '96 passat TDI sedan near San Francisco

Old October 10th 04, 05:10 AM
nathan rubin

Default FS: '96 passat TDI sedan near San Francisco

For sale in the East Bay, near San Francisco, CA

1996 storm grey VW Passat TDI 4 door sedan

5 speed manual transmission
turbo, direct-injection diesel
grey velour upholstery, dark charcoal/black carpeting
owned by mature, non-smokers
ultra clean
basically used as a commuter car and garaged whenever/wherever
possble
power windows, steering, locks and brakes
original AM/FM cassette
cruise control
power sun/moon roof
regular and current servicing
current registration

Since weıve owned the car, it was always serviced either at Dirito
Bros. in Walnut Creek, or at Sheppard Motors in Eugene, Oregon. We
have all service records since we acquired the car. It is currently
registered in Oregon, where our daughter was in school, now working out
of the country, hence the decision to sell it. Since it was purchased
by us in California, Iım assuming itıs no problem to return the
registration back to California. And as you probably no, no smog check
is necessary on buying/selling a diesel vehicle in California.

Our family is the second owners of this vehicle, which was purchased by
us when used from a dealer in the South Bay, when about 2 years old.

The odometer reads 51K, but it was replaced by us when the original
odometer failed at 43K miles, so the actual mileage on the car is about
94K.

The car is immaculately clean in and out. I would probably recommend
replacing the floor mats. I have just had the entire vehicle gone over
thoroughly by the dealer in Walnut Creek in preparation for selling.
Everything on the vehicle works, with the exception that the AM part of
the radio sometimes fades out. I did not have this fixed or replaced
with OEM, as I figured most new buyers would want to put in a CD unit,
rather than the original cassette.

The exterior has some dents/dings/imperfection from having been on a
college campus, but could easily be returned to show room condition.

If you are interested in viewing/test-driving the vehicle, please email
me at the address below.

Price: probably will take best offer within a reasonable amount of
time, say the next few weeks.

Many thanks,

Martha

Hitch Differences for 1991 Accord Wagon and Sedan? tyung Honda 0 November 15th 04 08:18 PM
2000 Passat instrument cluster electrical short + smoke! Martin Mainfeld VW water cooled 5 October 7th 04 03:45 PM
99 Passat Tado VW water cooled 9 September 26th 04 01:39 AM
SMOG CHECK San Francisco, CA Avoid OCEAN 76 in SF, CA for your Smog Check! Cheaters! Me 4x4 0 May 18th 04 05:12 PM