TJ Sound Bar Wiring Needed (Trade For Old Soft Top Anyone?) ....

Old May 29th 05, 06:35 PM

Default TJ Sound Bar Wiring Needed (Trade For Old Soft Top Anyone?) ....

Hey folks. I am in need of a factory wiring harness for a sound bar I
recently purchased. Anyone have one? I am willing to give my old soft
top for one. My old soft top is a little rough but keeps water out. I
upgraded to a Sailcloth top and glass slider windows. The windows are
hazy but I have some polish you may also have that will make them look
almost new again. The back window has a couple cracks. I am 5 minutes
from Louisville, KY. Thanks in advance.

Brian Tanksley

Old June 2nd 05, 07:02 AM
Jason Killian

the easy way is to just splice into the wires at the plug box by the
drivers left knee. did it myself a couple years ago, no problems and no
hassle of taking out the entire rear wiring harness to swap it. someone
else know which 4 pins he needs to use? i'd go look, but my truck is at
home and i'm not...