Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________==___ utivro

Old November 9th 04, 02:01 AM
David Gravereaux

EMOVE (Chris Perdue) wrote:

>>From: David Gravereaux

>>So where was the immediate threat? I'll tell ya.. The threat is a
>>president who lies to the world using hearsay as "proof".

>actually the immediate "threat" is those that assume lies were told when they
>are not privy to the info that decisions were made on....try running for
>office, most armchair politicians have all the answers anyway....

Oh, like the documents the 911 commission wasn't allowed to see because
Bush blocked access? transparency in action.
--
David Gravereaux >
[species: human; planet: earth,milkyway(western spiral arm),alpha sector]
Old November 9th 04, 02:06 AM
Chris Perdue

>From: David Gravereaux

>Oh, like the documents the 911 commission wasn't allowed to see because
>Bush blocked access? transparency in action.

the audience always knows *all* the answers...
-------------------
Chris Perdue
"I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in
the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the
air-cooled legend forward"
Jim Mais
Feb. 2004
Old November 9th 04, 02:39 AM
Chris Perdue

>From: David Gravereaux

> So I should "trust" him
>when his conclusions aren't open?

only you can answer that...i can't make up your mind for you....
Old November 9th 04, 09:50 PM
K5

"Brian Talley" > wrote in message
.. .
> The military is presently kicking the bejesus out of terrorists in

Falujah.
In other good news today, arafat is dead again, oil is down to $48 a barrel,
democrats still on suicide watch.

Old November 9th 04, 11:45 PM
Mike64Bug

> Take into consideration the efforts of Clinton to decrease
> funding for intelligence-gathering agencies. Also, consider the
> efforts by Jamie Gorelick (who was also on the 9/11 Commission)
> who mandated that the FBI and CIA could not, legally, share
> information. I don't think it's reasonable to expect Bush to
> get US intelligence back on its feet in the few months he was
> in office before 9/11.

Nice call again Brian. You're right, 9/11 occurred because of
Clinton not Bush. Clinton spent his eight years wiping out
our intelligence gathering ability. After all, the cold war was over,
what was there to be afraid of?

Old November 9th 04, 11:51 PM
Ken Finney

"K5" > wrote in message
> "Brian Talley" > wrote in message
> .. .
> > The military is presently kicking the bejesus out of terrorists in

> Falujah.
> In other good news today, arafat is dead again, oil is down to $48 a

barrel,
> democrats still on suicide watch.

Those may all be inter-related!

Old November 10th 04, 05:15 PM
Kidd Andersson

I tried to stay out of this...

You know, I'm just as ****ed off as everyone else about 9/11, but you can keep
your bull**** racist remarks.

Yeah, the religion is quite off by our standards, but just as we were raised
Christian or Jewish and that's what we believe in, that's how they were raised.
That's what they believe in. Unfortunate as that religion may be in the eyes of
some, there are a lot of Muslims that DONT go around blowing innocent people up
and DONT believe 9/11 was justified by the Koran. They don't condone that
behavior anymore than Christians condone the behavior of the KKK.
I hope I'm making wrong assumptions in thinking you lump all Muslims or all
people of Middle Eastern decent into the "sand ******s" catagory.

K.

>Nah, 9/11 happened because a bunch of sand ******s don't like America
>and decided to fly planes into buildings. Trying to blame it on past
>and present presidents is a misappropriation of blame. Blame it on the
>****ty kook religion the terrorists believe in and *their* leaders who
>actively encourage that behavior.

"We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump
off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."
Old November 10th 04, 09:11 PM
Brian Talley

Mike64Bug wrote:
>>Take into consideration the efforts of Clinton to decrease
>>funding for intelligence-gathering agencies. Also, consider the
>>efforts by Jamie Gorelick (who was also on the 9/11 Commission)
>>who mandated that the FBI and CIA could not, legally, share
>>information. I don't think it's reasonable to expect Bush to
>>get US intelligence back on its feet in the few months he was
>>in office before 9/11.
>>

> Nice call again Brian. You're right, 9/11 occurred because of
> Clinton not Bush. Clinton spent his eight years wiping out
> our intelligence gathering ability. After all, the cold war was over,
> what was there to be afraid of?

If blame of any sort is to be placed on an American's shoulders
it most likely should not be President Bush's. There are a great
many incidents involving a deliberate castration of intelligence
agencies' capabilities, lapses in national security, etc. under
Clinton.

That said, I don't blame ANY American for 9/11. The blame must be
put squarely where it belongs: Islamofascists who hate America.
Trying to blame Bush or Clinton is like trying to blame a cop when
a crime takes place.

Brian