Winter Driving 2005

Old January 4th 05, 12:31 AM

Default Winter Driving 2005

1. Pickup trucks with RWD only. LOL You're screwed. Regaurdless of
how much ground clearance you have, my midsize FWD 2002 Sedan will
always handle better than yours with a good set of all season tires.
In Rain, Sleet, Snow, and all icy conditions. Will I'm flying through
them mountain passes, your silly pick up truck is seen heading in the
opposite direction just like a fish out of water. Plenty more of them
seen stuck in the ditch ;-)

2. AWD/4WD You people stink. You think just becuase your silly truck
has 4WD or 4X4 that you can defy the laws of physics? Get
real....even more of you folks stuck in the ditch as I smile and wave
and pass you bay.

3. Snow chains are a waste of time unless your in Fargo or it's a bad
day in Michigan. The only time you need them is when parking on the
side of the road, any road that has ice/snow/sleet on it or is expected
to have some later on in the day. That way you don't need to go
completely out of your way to dig yourself out.

4. Tire chains and spiked tires are a no go for our highways. You are
tearing up our roads with your silly chains and spikes. Your best bet
are a good set of snow tires that grip well. Use chains as little as
possible and for situations stated above.

5. Mountain driving. If the state trooper pulls you over because you
don't have snow chains. Just give them the middle finger and continue
on your merrily way. It's a free Country, don't you ever forget it.

Old January 4th 05, 01:09 AM
der

Um ok...
lol