Chrysler on Ebay

Old January 17th 09, 02:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research
Bluuuue Rajah

Default Chrysler on Ebay

"Dori A Schmetterling" > wrote in
:

> Incoherence is not banned on Usenet.

But it is frowned upon.

Old January 17th 09, 05:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research
Hagar

"Bill Putney" > wrote in message
>> They should sell Chrysler on Ebay they might get a better deal for
>> that dead Michigan company. What do they expect from a state
>> that is all "Klan" and whose engineering universities throw out
>> all the "Smart Humans" in favor of "Klan-Alien" kids who have
>> no interest in human engineering but are interested in engineering
>> humans.
>>
>> I'm a former PhD from Michigan Technological University majoring
>> in automotive engineering and powe engineering. If Detroit goes down
>> the tubes blame the "Klan" and the enslavement and extermination of
>> their customer base(human beings). Klan-Aliens don't like cars,
>> they don't buy new cars, and they certainly don't modify their
>> cars. So, without humans, you end up building cars for aliens that
>> don't like cars and that is bad business.
>>
>> I available for consultation and I'll give you a clue. All the
>> Detroit
>> MO-car company CEOs are "Klan" and that Wagner Alien, fake as
>> can be and you can expect GM to go right down the tubes also.
>>
>> Without real leadership in Detroit Mo-city becomes dead "Klan" city.
>>
>> From Martian Klan Orlando where they build nuclear armed cruise
>> missiles("B" Lock-Head) right down the block from the Mickey Mouse
>> International Resorts and you'll find the real weapons of mass
>> destruction at Disney not LockHeed,
>>
>> Wayne E. Manzo, PhD, Publisher, Human Rights Leader,
>> Scientist, TV Director-Producer-Host

> Somebody care to translate that for us?

No translation possible ... all lunatic rant like that.
When all else fails, drag in poor Mickey Mouse.

Old January 18th 09, 05:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research
jake

On Jan 17, 11:36*am, "Hagar" > wrote:
> "Bill Putney" > wrote in message

> > wrote:
> >> They should sell Chrysler on Ebay they might get a better deal for
> >> that dead Michigan company. What do they expect from a state
> >> that is all "Klan" and whose engineering universities throw out
> >> all the "Smart Humans" in favor of "Klan-Alien" kids who have
> >> no interest in human engineering but are interested in engineering
> >> humans.

> >> I'm a former PhD from Michigan Technological University majoring
> >> in automotive engineering and powe engineering. If Detroit goes down
> >> the tubes blame the "Klan" and the enslavement and extermination of
> >> their customer base(human beings). Klan-Aliens don't like cars,
> >> they don't buy new cars, and they certainly don't modify their
> >> cars. So, without humans, you end up building cars for aliens that
> >> don't like cars and that is bad business.

> >> I available for consultation and I'll give you a clue. All the
> >> Detroit
> >> MO-car company CEOs are "Klan" and that Wagner Alien, fake as
> >> can be and you can expect GM to go right down the tubes also.

> >> Without real leadership in Detroit Mo-city becomes dead "Klan" city.

> >> From Martian Klan Orlando where they build nuclear armed cruise
> >> missiles("B" Lock-Head) right down the block from the Mickey Mouse
> >> International Resorts and you'll find the real weapons of mass
> >> destruction at Disney not LockHeed,

> >> Wayne E. Manzo, PhD, Publisher, Human Rights Leader,
> >> Scientist, TV Director-Producer-Host

> > Somebody care to translate that for us?

> No translation possible ... all lunatic rant like that.
> When all else fails, drag in poor Mickey Mouse.
>

> > Bill Putney
> > (To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my address
> > with the letter 'x')- Hide quoted text -

Whoa!! You should wear shorts over them diapers, dude.
Jake.
Old January 18th 09, 06:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research
Hagar

"jake" > wrote in message
On Jan 17, 11:36 am, "Hagar" > wrote:
> "Bill Putney" > wrote in message

> > wrote:
> >> They should sell Chrysler on Ebay they might get a better deal for
> >> that dead Michigan company. What do they expect from a state
> >> that is all "Klan" and whose engineering universities throw out
> >> all the "Smart Humans" in favor of "Klan-Alien" kids who have
> >> no interest in human engineering but are interested in engineering
> >> humans.

> >> I'm a former PhD from Michigan Technological University majoring
> >> in automotive engineering and powe engineering. If Detroit goes down
> >> the tubes blame the "Klan" and the enslavement and extermination of
> >> their customer base(human beings). Klan-Aliens don't like cars,
> >> they don't buy new cars, and they certainly don't modify their
> >> cars. So, without humans, you end up building cars for aliens that
> >> don't like cars and that is bad business.

> >> I available for consultation and I'll give you a clue. All the
> >> Detroit
> >> MO-car company CEOs are "Klan" and that Wagner Alien, fake as
> >> can be and you can expect GM to go right down the tubes also.

> >> Without real leadership in Detroit Mo-city becomes dead "Klan" city.

> >> From Martian Klan Orlando where they build nuclear armed cruise
> >> missiles("B" Lock-Head) right down the block from the Mickey Mouse
> >> International Resorts and you'll find the real weapons of mass
> >> destruction at Disney not LockHeed,

> >> Wayne E. Manzo, PhD, Publisher, Human Rights Leader,
> >> Scientist, TV Director-Producer-Host

> > Somebody care to translate that for us?

> No translation possible ... all lunatic rant like that.
> When all else fails, drag in poor Mickey Mouse.
>

> > Bill Putney
> > (To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
> > address
> > with the letter 'x')- Hide quoted text -

Whoa!! You should wear shorts over them diapers, dude.
Jake.

*** I'm way ahead of you, Beaner ... I'm using latex outers. Guaranteed
leak-proof. You should try them on your mouth, they'd stop all your
****-for-brains from oozing out.
No need to thank me, Beaner.

Old January 18th 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research
jake

Ain't gonna, GEEZER!
Jake.
Old January 19th 09, 01:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research
Hagar

**** Apology accepted. ****

Old January 19th 09, 12:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research
jake

On Jan 18, 7:05*pm, "Hagar" > wrote:
> "jake" > wrote in message

> On Jan 18, 12:08 pm, "Hagar" > wrote:
>

> > "jake" > wrote in message

> > > No translation possible ... all lunatic rant like that.
> > > When all else fails, drag in poor Mickey Mouse.

> > Whoa!! You should wear shorts over them diapers, dude.
> > Jake.

> > *** I'm way ahead of you, Beaner ... I'm using latex outers. Guaranteed
> > leak-proof. You should try them on your mouth, they'd stop all your
> > ****-for-brains from oozing out.
> > No need to thank me, Beaner.- Hide quoted text -

> Ain't gonna, GEEZER!
> Jake.
>
> **** *Apology accepted. ****- Hide quoted text -

Since you brought it up, you old geezer, alright.
Jake.
Old January 19th 09, 05:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research
Hagar

"jake" > wrote in message
On Jan 18, 7:05 pm, "Hagar" > wrote:
> "jake" > wrote in message

> On Jan 18, 12:08 pm, "Hagar" > wrote:
>

> > "jake" > wrote in message

> > > No translation possible ... all lunatic rant like that.
> > > When all else fails, drag in poor Mickey Mouse.

> > Whoa!! You should wear shorts over them diapers, dude.
> > Jake.

> > *** I'm way ahead of you, Beaner ... I'm using latex outers. Guaranteed
> > leak-proof. You should try them on your mouth, they'd stop all your
> > ****-for-brains from oozing out.
> > No need to thank me, Beaner.- Hide quoted text -

> Ain't gonna, GEEZER!
> Jake.
>
> **** Apology accepted. ****- Hide quoted text -

Since you brought it up, you old geezer, alright.
Jake.

*** As I said before, you'll eventually turn into a "geezer" too,
but you'll forever stay a retarded "Beaner".
No thanks necessary, this is a public service announcement.

Old January 19th 09, 09:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research
jake

Thanks anyway, ya old fart.
I'm otta here.
Jake.
Old January 20th 09, 04:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research
Hagar[_2_]

"jake" > wrote in message
On Jan 19, 11:28 am, "Hagar" > wrote:
> "jake" > wrote in message

> On Jan 18, 7:05 pm, "Hagar" > wrote:
>

> > "jake" > wrote in message

> > On Jan 18, 12:08 pm, "Hagar" > wrote:

> > > Whoa!! You should wear shorts over them diapers, dude.
> > > Jake.

> > > *** I'm way ahead of you, Beaner ... I'm using latex outers.
> > > Guaranteed
> > > leak-proof. You should try them on your mouth, they'd stop all your
> > > ****-for-brains from oozing out.
> > > No need to thank me, Beaner.- Hide quoted text -

> > Ain't gonna, GEEZER!
> > Jake.

> > **** Apology accepted. ****- Hide quoted text -

> Since you brought it up, you old geezer, alright.
> Jake.
>
> *** As I said before, you'll eventually turn into a "geezer" too,
> but you'll forever stay a retarded "Beaner".
> No thanks necessary, this is a public service announcement.- Hide quoted
> text -

Thanks anyway, ya old fart.
I'm otta here.
Jake.

**** Okey Dokey, Beaner ...
don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out ...