honda quality parts advice

Old January 23rd 06, 02:38 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda

Default does Brembo make good rotors ?

I usually buy all of my Brembo parts from one of the various internet
sources, such as www.thepartsbin.com. Decent prices, and excellent
delivery.

Old January 24th 06, 03:33 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda

Don Allen > wrote in
. com:

> I guess no one has answered the basic question yet??

Maybe no one knows.

> In my experience
> using Brembo rotors on my Honda, two SAABs, my son's Mitsubishi, and our
> Volvo, I would say "yes", Brembo makes good rotors. The finish is
> excellent and I've not had any problems with any of the cars that I've
> installed Brembo rotors.

Well there y'go. You just answered the question for the OP.
Here's your Kewpie doll.

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/
Old January 25th 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

In article >,
says...

> Well there y'go. You just answered the question for the OP.
> Here's your Kewpie doll.

There always has to be a SA in every group. I guy just tries to help,
and this is the thanks he gets . . .
Old January 25th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"Don Allen" > wrote
says...

> > Well there y'go. You just answered the question for the

OP.
> > Here's your Kewpie doll.
> >

> There always has to be a SA in every group. I guy just

tries to help,
> and this is the thanks he gets . . .

Hi Don. I didn't take Tegger's post as an effort to be
insulting. Folks post here with responses as a community
service. I think that's all Tegger meant when he handed off
the proverbial imaginary Kewpie doll. I'd cut him in
particular some slack, since he maintains a very helpful and
detailed unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ site. It anchors this
newsgroup and helps keep it good--possibly superior to all
other car Usenet newsgroups. Just throw some kewpie dolls
right back at him for his own efforts.

Your input on the Brembos is helpful, now and in the future,
since it's in the archives. Above all else, let's help all
these Tom, Dick and Janes to keep their Hondas running well!