A complete Newbie needs help

Old June 1st 05, 09:20 PM
Joey Tribiani

> "ilambert" > wrote in message The 912 with twin
> Webers was chokeless as I
>>recall and still ran fine(once it warmed up).

"once warmed up"....like how you had to add that.(and the "as i recall"
meaning what? you didn't even own one to comment for sure?)...you do realize
that the choke is "done" doing its job LONG before the engine is "warmed
up"....? probably not, but just letting you know this is just another piece
of your bull**** pie you are trying to serve....my Kadrons don't have a
choke....period....and neither does the edelbrock carb on my P/U truck...and
you know what? they BOTH run *great* once warmed up....like DUH.(i feel i
must be clear here since you are comprehension challenged, A WARM ENGINE
DOES NOT NEED THE CHOKE)...you truely are a ****ing moron...and i've had
enough of your bull****....you are a waste of time and quite possibly a
waste of good oxygen....

Old June 2nd 05, 11:47 AM

Yes,.. it's a good idea to fix your spelling,.. we talked about
spelling errors about 80 posts ago <G>

Ken

Old June 2nd 05, 12:40 PM
ilambert

The as I recall was because it was in 1973 and that was a while ago.At least
we agree that warmed up engines do run fine.Like Muir said.Peace.

Old June 2nd 05, 11:46 PM
Joey Tribiani

"ilambert" > wrote in message
> The as I recall was because it was in 1973 and that was a while ago.At
> least we agree that warmed up engines do run fine.Like Muir said.Peace.

"like muir said"......well lets rename him "captian obvious".....he also
said to its okay to disconnect the automatic choke, an it's bad
practice....so....well as i said in the post dealing with Muir, he *never*
wrote a repair manual....a funny toilet room book, maybe....and it is useful
when you are done, you can wipe on it...

Old June 3rd 05, 12:02 AM
Shag

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 18:46:24 -0400, "Joey Tribiani" >
wrote:

>"ilambert" > wrote in message
>> The as I recall was because it was in 1973 and that was a while ago.At
>> least we agree that warmed up engines do run fine.Like Muir said.Peace.

>"like muir said"......well lets rename him "captian obvious".....he also
>said to its okay to disconnect the automatic choke, an it's bad
>practice....so....well as i said in the post dealing with Muir, he *never*
>wrote a repair manual....a funny toilet room book, maybe....and it is useful
>when you are done, you can wipe on it...

Dude... let it go.

Old June 3rd 05, 12:30 AM
johnboy

> "like muir said"......well lets rename him "captian obvious" [...]

Jeezus, chris! I just blew half of can of beer through my nose. Thanks for
THAT! Captain Obvious... but not back then; ya see you overestimate the
intelligence of them hippies back then. Gawd, my nose hurts.

Old June 3rd 05, 01:50 AM
Joey Tribiani

"Shag" > wrote in message

> Dude... let it go.

like you always did? okay...

Old June 3rd 05, 01:51 AM
Joey Tribiani

"johnboy" > wrote in message
> "Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message
>
>> "like muir said"......well lets rename him "captian obvious" [...]

> Jeezus, chris! I just blew half of can of beer through my nose.

i'm going to have to cite you for alcohol abuse....