Should Tiburon be embarrassed?

Old February 18th 05, 09:09 PM
Mitch_A

Default Should Tiburon be embarrassed?

I just took the GTR demo2 for another fun run after a day with NSR and all I
can wonder is whether Tiburon (sp?) is embarrassed for the sad state of
NSR?" Think about it for a second. We have a bunch of talented modders
(Simbin) that can take an "older" game engine and do the great things with
it that theyve done compared to the high dollar supposed "cutting edge"
technology of EA and its "not so great" attempts a simulating Nascar. Side
by side it isnt even close. You can clearly see Simbin are Racers at heart
while Tiburon are business men making games.

Another hats off to ya Simbin (and a shake of my head to you Tiburon).

Looking forward to the international release next month.

Mitch
--
Remove "nospam." to reply.
SuSE 9.2 Pro KDE 3.3.2a
Old February 18th 05, 09:59 PM
Larry

I gotta tell you, the more you work with NSR the better it gets.

But it ain't no GPL

-Larry

Old February 18th 05, 10:28 PM

Why on earth should they be embarassed???

Nascar SimRacing is the new definitive Nascar simulation.

I really have to wonder if some of you making these comments have even
tried it, it leaves NR2003 for dead in nearly every way.

Rather, EA should be applauded for producing the finest Nascar sim to
date.

Old February 19th 05, 01:07 AM

TW wrote:

> NSR is a 3/4 finished product, and nothing more. And btw, if NSR
> leaves NR2003 in the dust, I would suppose all leagues are making the
> move to NSR starting next week right?

Most will move so fast you won't even notice the transition.

Old February 19th 05, 01:08 AM
Steve Blankenship

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Why on earth should they be embarassed???
>
> Nascar SimRacing is the new definitive Nascar simulation.
>
> I really have to wonder if some of you making these comments have even
> tried it, it leaves NR2003 for dead in nearly every way.
>
> Rather, EA should be applauded for producing the finest Nascar sim to
> date.

Bub, you are seriously entertaining, and don't let anyone think it's not
appreciated. Keep up the good work! ;-)

Old February 19th 05, 03:56 AM

Steve Blankenship wrote:

> Bub, you are seriously entertaining, and don't let anyone think it's

not
> appreciated. Keep up the good work! ;-)

It is certainly not my intention to provide entertainment, I'm just
stating the facts as I see them.

It may surprise you but plenty of 'hardcore' race simmers are very
impressed with this latest EA Nascar effort and some very well
respected memebers of the community are writing glowing reviews.

I know you may find it a little hard to swallow that your 'beloved'
papy sims have finally been outdone but that is indeed the reality of
the situation my friend.

Old February 19th 05, 04:25 AM
Steve Blankenship

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Steve Blankenship wrote:
>
> > Bub, you are seriously entertaining, and don't let anyone think it's

> not
> > appreciated. Keep up the good work! ;-)

> It is certainly not my intention to provide entertainment, I'm just
> stating the facts as I see them.
>
> It may surprise you but plenty of 'hardcore' race simmers are very
> impressed with this latest EA Nascar effort and some very well
> respected memebers of the community are writing glowing reviews.
>
> I know you may find it a little hard to swallow that your 'beloved'
> papy sims have finally been outdone but that is indeed the reality of
> the situation my friend.

Thanks very much for playing - please try again!

Old February 19th 05, 06:50 AM
Chad Rogers

Yes I can't stop laughing, please tell me all of these "top" drivers and
leagues?