Al Gore's son pulled over for doing 100 mph

Old July 5th 07, 05:39 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.drugs
Fred G. Mackey[_2_]

Default Al Gore's son pulled over for doing 100 mph

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' ) wrote:
>

>> 3) His injuries were life threatening according to Gore and who knows if
>> pain killers for that have made him into a junkie. Who knows what demons
>> drive him to drive so fast. Having Al Gore around all his young life
>> could send anyone over the edge. Maybe he should take up sport racing or
>> something, Indy Car. No, couldn't pass the drugs test. I know, the Tour
>> Duh France, they'll take anyone.

> IDKAIDC why he does it. All i know is anyone caught doing 100 mph
> should have their license permanently taken from them before they kill
> some innocent person. I'm no coddler.

When am I going to kill someone?

It's been over 20 years since I was pulled over for doing over 100 and I
have yet to kill someone. I've hit 90s in recent years, and I probably
hit 100 once or twice, but I still have yet to kill someone. Just how
dangerous is it to hit 100 on a straight road with no cars anywhere near
you?
Old July 5th 07, 05:42 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.drugs
Larry Bud

On Jul 4, 11:21 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> Larry Bud wrote:
> > On Jul 4, 3:49 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> > > wrote:
> >> It appears he wasn't even charged for the extreme speeding but instead
> >> for drug possession!!

> > What? No claim that he's a killer and murderer?

> No need for me to state the obvious.

It never stopped you in the past. Now say it...

Old July 5th 07, 05:43 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.drugs
Larry Bud

> Gore talks about this and has all talked about it in
> pretty much every book and documentary he's done. For example, "Earth in
> the Balance" and in "An Inconvenient Truth".

Al Gore made a documentary?

Old July 5th 07, 05:50 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.drugs
Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver

Fred G. Mackey wrote:
>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' ) wrote:
>>

>>> 3) His injuries were life threatening according to Gore and who knows if
>>> pain killers for that have made him into a junkie. Who knows what demons
>>> drive him to drive so fast. Having Al Gore around all his young life
>>> could send anyone over the edge. Maybe he should take up sport racing or
>>> something, Indy Car. No, couldn't pass the drugs test. I know, the Tour
>>> Duh France, they'll take anyone.

>> IDKAIDC why he does it. All i know is anyone caught doing 100 mph
>> should have their license permanently taken from them before they kill
>> some innocent person. I'm no coddler.

>When am I going to kill someone?

I've been wondering that myself. I've hit 150+ at least once, 125+ on
a number of occasions, and I can't enumerate the quantity of times
I've exceeded 100mph. Still no killin' and maimin', but I'm trying!

>It's been over 20 years since I was pulled over for doing over 100 and I
>have yet to kill someone. I've hit 90s in recent years, and I probably
>hit 100 once or twice, but I still have yet to kill someone. Just how
>dangerous is it to hit 100 on a straight road with no cars anywhere near
>you?

I'd wager my life that it's safer to ride with you at 100mph than it
is to ride with SADDAM at 10mph.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old July 5th 07, 05:51 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.drugs

Larry Bud wrote:
>> Gore talks about this and has all talked about it in
>> pretty much every book and documentary he's done. For example, "Earth in
>> the Balance" and in "An Inconvenient Truth".

>Al Gore made a documentary?

No, his documentary is entitled "An inconsistent truth."

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old July 5th 07, 06:12 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.drugs
Bo Raxo[_2_]

I can't believe nobody else has said it:

"An Inconvenient Youth"

Old July 5th 07, 09:02 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.drugs
Michael Snyder[_1_]

Talk about a cry for help -- getting caught doing 100 with grass and
illicit prescription pain killers in the car?

Old July 5th 07, 02:58 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving
C. E. White[_1_]

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
news
> "Michael Snyder" > said in rec.autos.driving:
>
>>Talk about a cry for help -- getting caught doing 100 with grass and
>>illicit prescription pain killers in the car?

> You know what the most amazing thing about this story is?
>
> He was driving 100 MPH in a PRIUS! I've *never* seen a Prius go that
> fast - EVER!!

I believe the top speed is electronically limited to 105 mph, although
I saw one road test that claimed 109. Toyota also ran a special
version to 131 mph (see
http://www.toyota.com/html/hybridsyn...onneville.html )
, but it had special tires and gearing (and the speed limiter was
removed).

Ed

Old July 5th 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.drugs
Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)

Michael Snyder wrote:
>Talk about a cry for help -- getting caught doing 100 with grass and
>illicit prescription pain killers in the car?

Perhaps he's trying to get in good with the Kennedys?

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old July 5th 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.drugs
* US *

Default Bush Crime Family Still Supports Nazism

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 20:54:09 -0700, lying asshole > wrote:

>...Prescott Bush and George Walker weren't major supporters or
>backers of Hitler ...

Sure they were. They were also eugenecists.