FS BLACK GT CONV 87 VA

Old January 6th 05, 11:28 PM
Hooked 87

Default FS BLACK GT CONV 87 VA

I need to pass my baby down to the next guy/girl who will treat him
right. Details.
Black with dark gray and black interior. I have owned it since 93 and
have the service records prior to that. The guy I bought it from
purchased a conv. porsche. Anyway it has 120k on it. In the last two
years I have put about 6k on it. New carpet installed in 01, Cloth
seats all good, electric back support still working, only one spot
repaired on drivers seat side. This is too long already so I'll give
the short list.
Drivetrain Direct (builds Saleen rears) with 3:27 31 spline
Dual force Clutch has 10k on it.
Walker high flow cats 2 1/4
Dynomax 2 1/2 back
Motorsport headers 1 5/8
3core radiator and new water pump put on for fun at 98k
Mac cold air system
Upper and lower Strut tower brace.
Upper rear control arms I think bbk
Lower rear arms bbk
Motorsport c springs lowered it 1 inch front and rear
lower front control arms replaced when spring installed.
110 fuel pump
Calipers, rotors and front pads (kavlar) installed 110k
New rear drums 110k
Steel brake lines and caliper sleeves
Monroe Gp front and rear (life time wro)
Steeda Caster camber kit
Extrude honed upper and lower stock intake (black coated)
65mm throttle and egr plate (motorsport)
9mm motorsport wires cap& rotor and plugs installed 10k ago.
Silver powder coated stock valve covers
Blue Police Hoses (motorsport not goodyear)
new windshield (thanks to state farm)
Kenwood head unit two small amps
Viper alarm (hornet replacement remotes) protects when top down also
86 mustang rear tail light covers installed (hated loovers)
leather steering wheel
leather e-brake handle
Saleen alum pedal covers
Saleen wing
Cobra R wheels 17/8 front with 245 pirelli and 17/9 265 rear have about
18k on them.
new motor mounts and oil pan and high volume pump. Replaced due to
drain plug being stripped out. Mounts replaced due to age.
Will give purchaser clutch cabel adjuster (new bbk)
and new trans mount. Mount was purchased when clutch was done tech
forgot to put it on, still good.
I change the oil in spring and fall before and after storage. Hate to
see him go but got some bills.
Has passed Va Emissions and will update the inspection for purchaser.
Has not been wrecked. Deck lid replaced when wing installed.

$6800 firm.

Will send pictures to anyone who asks through e-mail.
Thanks,
Robert
Hooked 87

Old January 11th 05, 09:06 PM
Hooked 87

Gainsville Va outside of Manassas VA (nothern VA)
Thanks

Old January 12th 05, 10:48 PM
Hooked 87

20136