Sorry group.

Old July 23rd 05, 10:22 PM
Dad

Default Sorry group.

I found this message that was posted July 5 on another forum, it requires me
to log in which I won't do. I'll make this one post only to answer dave and
no more as he is blocked from me receiving his posts on this news group.

My quote edited by dave. ---

'In the past dave has posted some bad things about me and/or my family which
is why I blocked him, '

"ME: Dad, I dont recall saying such things, but, if it were actually me
that said it (and not an imposter)..then i respectfully apologize to you"

No dave it was you and you insulted my sons and my family, check all of your
aliases and reread your vial talk. I could never accept any apology for such
a vial attack on my family, I do have values all of the time not when needed
to get out of something. If it was an imposter it was one that you use.

"I believe our conflict started over Diode stirring the pot regarding
Law Enforcement being essentially worthless and just looking to increase
thier towns revenue thru issuing tickets ;"

Wrong again dave, it was long before Diode entered into the group and I
stated that before. The only reason you will use that as an excuse is that
he's not around to defend himself. Plus you saw Tom say that and you'll use
anything or anybody to get out of doing what is right or honest. Sadly you
can't even come up with an original excuse, you need to feed on someone
else's validly to look half way honest.

"I now take a firm stand for once high held American virtues such as
obeying Laws that are for everyone, decency, morality, etc... . I admit
sometimes i can dig my heels in pretty deep on these issues, but, id rather
die on the hill for something correct instead of something which continues
to errode America. At any rate, id like to stay on topic with our passion
for Corvettes."

Boy, you just don't let up do you, what a flim flam, "I now take a firm
stand" as opposed to an wishy washy irrational one? "Die on the hill", you'd
run faster then the diarrhea in your pants leg if you had to face anything,
(nope, I'm not going to say that).

" (I didnt see your picture that you posted which you spoke of, so, post it
again and if i gave wrong info, ill admit it. Thanks.).:

Try to think dave before you try to play the "I didn't see your pictures"
excuse. I emailed them to you and we discussed them at length, plus I sent
different ones the second time because you thought the Corvette's
differential was the engine oil pan. Do you know where the cross over is on
a C5?

"Dave"

I believe that dave posted the above excuses because he knows I wouldn't
normally see them and they could be believed if not answered. They have been
answered and only if I stumble onto his posts again will I speak of him
again.

Sorry group.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old July 23rd 05, 11:52 PM
Dave in Lake Villa

If you were really sorry Dad, you wouldnt have used this NG as a pity
party venue. I said i was sorry 'IF' i offended you or a relative and
asked you for proof of your allegation, but you failed to give any
evidence .

I didnt ask you to apologize for your vial-talk contribution of past
posts toward me , so, lets get back to discussing a Corvette theme and
allow the past to be the past. Im all for that, and im sure you are
also .

Dave

Old July 24th 05, 03:24 AM
Hotsy Totsy

Mr Dave has a real knack at attacking people..he did the same to me in
a dating group several weeks ago_____________quoted for your reading
pleasure

Dave in Lake Villa Jun 26, 1:40 pm

Newsgroups: alt.chat-programs.icq.dating
From: (Dave in Lake Villa)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 15:40:45 -0500
Subject: what's with this responder Dave?

I'm'at USC so I'm in Calif also (Hotsy Totsy waves Hello), blonde (As
are
all us California Girls), '

ME: Are you aware that our country was founded on Judeo Christian
faith
and ethics ? How come you denounce what our forefathers believed were
essential for the U.S. to morally prosper thru a solid foundational
system of Values , Morals, and Ethics ? All of our Founding Fathers
at
least believed in a Moral Prescriber (God) with most believing in and
following The Lord Jesus Christ. Same applies to virtually every
founder
of the Sciences. If you believe things such as Morality and Ethics
are
important for a civilized society, then, can i ask you to provide a
Foundational System that is higher than the Bibles 10 Commandments
and/or the teachings of Christ ? If you dont believe morality and
ethics
are important , then, would this be because they would interfere with
your chosen MO in life to chose for yourself whatever feels right
(situational ethics) ? Thank you.

hotsy totsy's reply Jun 26, 2:41 pm

Newsgroups: alt.chat-programs.icq.dating
From: "hotsy totsy"
Date: 26 Jun 2005 14:41:47 -0700

daveinlakevilla blurts out: Are you aware that our country was founded
on Judeo Christian faith
and ethics ? How come you denounce what our forefathers believed were
essential for the U.S. to morally prosper thru a solid foundational
system of Values , Morals, and Ethics ?

And are you aware of how much of a bible-thumping turd you appear to
any one reading your replies?
I have denounced nothing!
You merely are projecting your own past failures in life onto others
you know nothing about
Perhaps some psychotherapy will help allay some of those repressed
memories and free you from relying on religion as a crutch in your
seemingly empty and pitiful life
These will be my last words to you **** ***!
No let's just make that a one-fingered salute

Old July 24th 05, 05:04 PM
Hotsy Totsy

(....last time I looked this group
was for CORVETTES..)

Sorry, but Mr Dave has made quite a name for himself elsewhere too!!!

HT

Old July 24th 05, 05:27 PM
'Key

"Dad" > wrote in message
> ---snip---

what's the big deal anyway ?
this is open USENET forum.
not everyone will agree all the time.
chill and get over it.

my2˘
--
"Key"

Old July 24th 05, 05:30 PM
'Key

"Dave in Lake Villa" > wrote in
message
> ---snip---

same response to you.

Old July 24th 05, 09:28 PM
RicSeyler

YA CRUSTY OLD FART!!!! hehehehehe ;-)

Dad wrote:

>I found this message that was posted July 5 on another forum, it requires me
>to log in which I won't do. I'll make this one post only to answer dave and
>no more as he is blocked from me receiving his posts on this news group.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
GPL Handicap 6.35

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old July 24th 05, 11:18 PM
Jon

What does this have to do with Corvettes fool?

Old July 26th 05, 03:02 AM
Diode

Now this is funny...I haven't been on this NG for prolly 6 months and
the FIRST thing I see is a message from asshole dave completely
mis-quoting me as usual. My exact statement was "speed enforcement has
nothing to do with safety and everything to do with revenue". A point
that has been proved over and over again. asshole dave turned that into

"I believe our conflict started over Diode stirring the pot regarding
Law Enforcement being essentially worthless and just looking to increase
thier towns revenue thru issuing tickets ;"

Now where did I call anybody "essentially worthless"? Why would I
insult my many friends and relatives that are police officers like that?
BTW, asshole dave, every one of these police officers agrees with me.

If I had known asshole dave was still lurking around here posting his
roaring bull****, I wouldn't have bothered stopping by.

Dad - It wasn't before my time...I clearly remember asshole dave
trashing your family. It was right before he trashed mine. All based
on his completely wrong "assumptions" of course. Can't somebody that
lives in his neighborhood cut his WebTV line? Or better yet, give him
the pummeling that he truly deserves? Need his address? I'll post it.

Diode.

Dad spoke thusly...

--
'68 L-79 Coupe

FAQ for this newsgroup Dima BMW 5 May 11th 05 10:19 PM
Well it looks like Mitch is trying to ruin this group like he didthe flight sim group artie beamer Simulators 14 April 3rd 05 12:00 AM
Thanks to the Group! - problem solved Larry Saturn 2 March 6th 05 10:23 PM
Chrysler group set to kill off its Dodge Stratus and Chrysler Sebringcoupes MoPar Man Chrysler 54 January 3rd 05 05:21 PM