3yr 147, which service needed?

Old August 7th 06, 08:44 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
rk164

Default 3yr 147, which service needed?

Hi,

I have got a 2003 '03 plate 147 2.0 manual. Its just become 3 yrs old
and is in need of its annual service. Its done 16k miles. I was
wondering which service I need? Does it need a 36k service given its
done less than half that amount of miles?

Thanks in advance

rk164
Old August 7th 06, 09:00 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH

rk164 > wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have got a 2003 '03 plate 147 2.0 manual. Its just become 3 yrs old
> and is in need of its annual service. Its done 16k miles. I was
> wondering which service I need? Does it need a 36k service given its
> done less than half that amount of miles?

Yes.

It's 36k miles *OR* 3 years.
Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI - COSOC KOTL