2000 Chrysler Voyager Door Help Needed

Old November 11th 09, 01:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Claton

Default 2000 Chrysler Voyager Door Help Needed

Hi all,

The rear drivers sliding door is stuck shut and I can't open it. I'm
hoping this has happened to someone else and they can describe a fix.

Thanks
Old November 11th 09, 11:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
carlkeehn[_2_]

"Claton" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> The rear drivers sliding door is stuck shut and I can't open it. I'm
> hoping this has happened to someone else and they can describe a fix.
>
> Thanks

Have you looked at the fuel door interlock? Your van has an interlock which
prevents the drivers side sliding door from opening if the fuel filler door
is open. Try a google search on the fuel door/sliding door interlock or
take a look at forum.chryslerminivan.net, they seem to have a number of
posts dealing with the interlock system.