.bob usa sucks dude

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 1st 05, 11:36 PM

Default .bob usa sucks dude

>Hey hurt ass, does your mommy know what you do with the computer while she's
>out trying to make a living and feed you?
>
>At least you're not looking at gay pedophile porn, but I do have to axe you:
>Do you enjoy listening to Michael Jackson?

michael jackson is a product of the USA
they call him the king
LMFAO
>You wouldn't have the guts to protect your own home - you'd crap in your
>pants and run if somebody broke into your home and threatened you.

come and break in
find out first hand
LMFAO
>We Americans not only open the can of whoop-ass, we give hearty seconds and
>thirds.

LMFAO
iraq is BOOT****ING ya rite now
LMFAO
just like ya got boot****ed by veitnam
as a matter of fact
you guys have only one 1 war

>You Canadians call the Mounties - the 'Always get their man'. (Hmm, hurt
>ass, did the mouties 'rough you up' sometime in your life?)

did ya get bin laden?

you gave him a 3 month head start

better question is why did the binladen family do business with bush
and the carlyle group that supplys your weapons
LMFAO
>I'd rather have a hard-working, taxpaying Spike live next to me than an
>infatile, bedwetting, uneducated, ignorant glorified car washer (and
>probably on goverment assistance) creep like you anyday.

lmfao
seems to me 84% of USA hi tech comes from canada
as for bedwetting
usa wants out of iraq .....run run away
LMFAO