On Sunday

Old February 19th 04, 06:09 AM
Daryl S. Kabatoff

Default On Sunday

"Thomas" wrote in message
om...
snip

James Takayama posted libel against me using the name
"nospam", now he frequently quotes this libel using
the name "Thomas." -Daryl S. Kabatoff
HALOHA

See Hebrews 4, here is New Testament Scripture
in chapter 4 telling us to remember to honor God's 4th
Commandment. The pre-incarnate Jesus created
heaven and earth and provided us with the Ten
Commandments. Then He came to earth in human form
and abided by His Ten Commandments. Then He was
crucified on the 6th day of the week, RESTED in the
tomb on the 7th day of the week, then rose on the first
day of the week to resume His ministry (His WORK).
He rose on a Sunday to resume His work while the
filthy churches teach you that His rising on a Sunday
changes His day of rest to Sunday.

Let us strive to enter that rest and honor what God
desires that we honor rather than continue to strive
to hold onto the things that our are important to
our friends, family and ourselves. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old February 19th 04, 03:57 PM
Ralph

Rodeo Pic #4 kicks ass... or ass kicks. It's pretty confusing. However, it
is a great pic.

mark

www.ericschreiber.com

Old February 19th 04, 05:05 PM
Eric Schreiber

"Ralph" wrote:

Rodeo Pic #4 kicks ass... or ass kicks. It's pretty confusing.
However, it is a great pic.

Thanks! I only had to watch that rodeo for about two minutes to know
that I never, ever, wanted to do that!

--
www.ericschreiber.com
Old February 19th 04, 09:42 PM
Eric Schreiber

Default crossposting (was: On Sunday)

"Tedd Jacobs" wrote:

if you must reply (which i would recommend you dont in the first place because
all you do is feed it) please trim the groups to avoid allowing this.

I'm about to put the whole bloody lot of these sudden newcomers into
my killfile along with the original charmer.

--
www.ericschreiber.com
Old February 19th 04, 09:59 PM
DumberThanSnot

I totally agree... I keep removing the groups he keeps adding, but he keeps
adding more and more and every now and then, one slips through. dang....
sorry for the cross posting.

-brian

"Tedd Jacobs" wrote in message
[removed: alt.support.grief, alt.religion.christian.adventist]

for those who are old-hats at usenet/newsgroups this is nothing new, but

for
those who havent yet been a part of the community for a while please

indulge me
for a moment while i elaborate a bit on what's happening.

what you are seeing is an attempt at a prelude to a crosspost flame war.
meaning; two sides of two different posting groups respnding in argument

to the
same thread. what results is a thread that will last for months with

nothing
acomplished except hatred, abuse, and foul language being slung across all
groups involed. to show how this relates to what we are seeing here;

1. a topic is posted.
2. someone posts an an attack against the original poster. (this is a

"flame" or
"flaming")
3. the majority attack the the new individual for his attack. (also

"flaming")
4. the poster then crossposts the string to another group(s) that were not
involved in the original string with additional comments designed to cause

the
new groups to "flame" the poster as well.
5. group 1 wonders why group 2 is posting in their group.
6. side A from both groups begin arguing with side B.

and on it goes.

Daryl is looking for people to fight with so he can drag the discussions

into
other groups and get them to join in the fighting as well. then those in

the
aquaria groups will get frustrated at all the "off-topic flaming" going on

and
wonder why it's being posted in their group. before you know it you have a

flame
war.

when you reply to the crossposts you are inviting them into the groups

here,
which is exactly what the person you are replying to has intended to

happen, and
what he is goading you into doing.

if you must reply (which i would recommend you dont in the first place

because
all you do is feed it) please trim the groups to avoid allowing this.

this is not directed at anyone individually. i'm just using this

opportunity to
make an example.

Old February 19th 04, 11:41 PM
Eric Schreiber

"DumberThanSnot" wrote:

I totally agree... I keep removing the groups he keeps adding, but he keeps
adding more and more and every now and then, one slips through.

Wouldn't it make more sense to simply not answer him at all? Put him
in your kill file and be done with him permanently.

--
www.ericschreiber.com
Old February 19th 04, 11:45 PM
DumberThanSnot

"DumberThanSnot" wrote in message
I totally agree... I keep removing the groups he keeps adding, but he

keeps
adding more and more and every now and then, one slips through.

dang....
sorry for the cross posting.

-brian

nah, i just remember being new at one time and wondering what the whole

mess was
all about, and being to new and too scared to ask. :-)

hahaha... dang... busted again! hopefully another 4 years of posting and
I'll get it right! probably not... but, here's to keeping hope alive!
;-)

-brian

Old February 19th 04, 11:55 PM
DumberThanSnot

I actually considered not posting anymore to him... but, it got to a point
where I was either having too much fun poking holes in his obvious
delusions, or I was just simply amazed with seeing that someone is so
distorted and able to type at the same time. I've read some articles on
this nut. And I now think play time is over with him... there is no
possible way to educate him past his own mental blocks. I only read the
articles out of some morbid fascination and because he lives in a world so
different from mine. It was no different than watching a National
Geographic program and seeing how other people live. In this case, a
mentally distorted person who is (out of his own words) out to make sure we
are all dead.

well, nuff said... I feel bad for the guy now...

I'll probably have to poke a hole in his theories every now and then... just
not here though... ;-)

-brian