Front/Rear 4 circle emblem on 1988 5000 cs quattro turbo

Old August 30th 04, 02:10 PM

Default Front/Rear 4 circle emblem on 1988 5000 cs quattro turbo

Anyone know where I can order them? vandals ripped mine off.
Old August 30th 04, 09:53 PM
Billy Ray

e-Bay often has things like this on sale.

Old August 31st 04, 05:45 PM
Steve Sears

Sokko39,
eBay is an option, you might also try your dealer (!) - sometimes they have
things like this pretty cheap (and new - without all the dental floss
residue on the ones on eBay). Hopefully the vandals were the "careful" ones
who didn't destroy everything (like the trunk and grille) in the process -
those grille badges are held in there really well - hard to remove them
without wrecking the emblem.
If you don't care about used or new, check your local wrecking yards -
depending on the location you may find the yards are full of Type 44's - the
trick will be finding one that hasn't had the decals ripped off.....
Cheers!
Steve Sears
1987 Audi 5kTQ - "Audi.......quattro" on trunk - rings on the trunk? I
thought those were only on 100/200/V8's from 1989?
1980 Audi 5k - "Audi 5000S.......fuel injection" - oooh....Fuel Injection!!!
1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes - "Junior deLuxe" on
trunk.....oooh...deLuxe!!!!
(SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

Old August 31st 04, 08:42 PM

>> > wrote in message
>> > Anyone know where I can order them? vandals ripped mine off.

Try Shokan All Audi: www.shokan.com 800-255-2834. They've had lots
of the parts I needed for my Audi.
Old September 2nd 04, 02:56 PM

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 12:45:22 -0400, "Steve Sears"
> wrote:

>Sokko39,
>eBay is an option, you might also try your dealer (!) - sometimes they have
>things like this pretty cheap (and new - without all the dental floss
>residue on the ones on eBay). Hopefully the vandals were the "careful" ones
>who didn't destroy everything (like the trunk and grille) in the process -
>those grille badges are held in there really well - hard to remove them
>without wrecking the emblem.
>If you don't care about used or new, check your local wrecking yards -
>depending on the location you may find the yards are full of Type 44's - the
>trick will be finding one that hasn't had the decals ripped off.....
>Cheers!
>Steve Sears
>1987 Audi 5kTQ - "Audi.......quattro" on trunk - rings on the trunk? I
>thought those were only on 100/200/V8's from 1989?
>1980 Audi 5k - "Audi 5000S.......fuel injection" - oooh....Fuel Injection!!!
>1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes - "Junior deLuxe" on
>trunk.....oooh...deLuxe!!!!
>(SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
>"Billy Ray" > wrote in message
.. .
>> e-Bay often has things like this on sale.
>>

>> > wrote in message
>> > Anyone know where I can order them? vandals ripped mine off.

Steve,

Thank you for your response!!
Old September 2nd 04, 02:57 PM

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 19:42:14 GMT, wrote:

>Try Shokan All Audi:
www.shokan.com 800-255-2834. They've had lots
>of the parts I needed for my Audi.

Thank you for your response, I've actually heard of Shokan. I will
give them a call.