Hi Guys. First Time Poster

Old March 17th 05, 11:17 PM
reinaldo391

Default Hi Guys. First Time Poster

Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
Just wanted to say "Hi"

On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about
this new IPO stock GRDX. They just started trading
this one like 2 days ago. It's already almost
doubled in just 2 days! My Husband is really
excited about this stock. Say's it could make us
some really BIG money. You guys should check it out.
Just spreading the wealth
Go to http://www.otcbb.com
and check symbol : GRDX you will see how big the
growth is Let me know what you guys think

--
reinaldo391
reinaldo391's Profile: http://www.landyzone.co.uk/lz/member.php?userid=780

Old March 18th 05, 12:46 AM
Mike Romain

So what upgrades are you going to do to your 4x4 with all the BIG money
you are making?

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old March 18th 05, 02:55 PM
Peter D. Hipson

Abuse reported to ISP.

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:17:03 +0000, reinaldo391