air bag injuries due to propellant chemicals

Old November 6th 04, 12:41 AM
Bill Putney

Daniel J. Stern wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, linda wrote:
>

>>>I do wonder, though, how your alleged best friends feel about your
>>>vote for a government that considers them less than equal.

>>i asked them, and honestly, they have their wills in order, insurance
>>beneficiaries are made out to each other, and thanks to our company,
>>medical bene's.

> Great 'n' groovy. Those wills are meaningless when blood relatives
> challenge them.
>

>>they don't want to get married.. what does a piece of paper mean anyway?

> The fact they can't get it means they're not treated equally.
>

>>i believe that God (regardless of what the bible says), MY GOD sees my
>>best friends as human beings he created, i cannot see them waking up one
>>day and deciding to become homosexual and be treated badly, denied human
>>rights, etc... i believe God created everyone the way they are.

> I agree with you; Bush does not.

Please provide a quote to substantiate this.

>>darn, just my luck, all the good men are homosexual

> God apparently told Bill to tell you you're Wrong with an uppercase W.

So it's come down to saying things that someone hasn't said or wouldn't
say and saying they said it anyway. You're smarter than that Daniel -
except when it comes to this subject. Once again - angry at me for what
others have apparently done or said to you?

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')

Old November 6th 04, 12:57 AM
Bill Putney

Matt Whiting wrote:

> linda wrote:
>
>> Bob Shuman wrote:
>>
>>> You forgot Religion and Guns... These should each provide at least 500
>>> additional responses.
>>>

>> dont go religion on me,, i have my own religion as stated before..
>>
>> guns, don't like them.. got shot at with a .357 magnum by a soon to be
>> ex husband and almost died.. dont' get me going on that one...
>>
>> lw
>>
>>> Bob

> And that was the guns fault? Yep, definitely liberal and, like Ted
> said, starting to sound on the left of liberal.
>

> Matt

Sounds like she also has a problem picking decent men.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')

Old November 6th 04, 12:57 AM
Bill Putney

Old November 6th 04, 12:58 AM
Daniel J. Stern

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Bill Putney wrote:

> >>God loves the sinner but hates the sin.

> > If the "sin" (i.e., "abomination before the LORD") is wearing garments of
> > mixed fiber content, or a widower remarrying, or eating shellfish, or any
> > of the many other "abominations before the LORD" mentioned in The Bible,
> > those get a free pass from God -- just ask Bill.

> If you can show me where those things are said and apply to me, then I
> will consider them.

D'you seek to find out political candidates' stances on shellfish,
widower-remarrying, mixed-fiber garments, and so forth? Would you care one
way or the other if a Presidential candidate (or a schoolboard candidate,
for that matter) said he was strongly in favor of a constitutional
amendment banning marriages between widowers and new wives?

....and yet, let the topic be your one little particular "sin", and it
suddenly becomes all important (and God-driven) to you.

> > God wants morally-clean Americans to pass laws against icky women (100
> > years ago) icky brown people (50 years ago) icky gay people (today) --
> > says so right in The Bible. God wants Palestinians to blow themselves
> > up and kill people.

> Am I supposed to be feeling guilty about something here

Nope.

> You don't have to guess. The answers are available.

Yeah, yeah, I know. The cookbook approach to life.
Old November 6th 04, 12:58 AM
Daniel J. Stern

Old November 6th 04, 01:22 AM
Daniel J. Stern

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Bill Putney wrote:

> Look - the worst spritual rapings I've ever gotten were from people who
> "love God", so I know where you're coming from on that.

I'll believe that when you buy this: I know where *you're* coming from on
this. It's gotta be a real load off one's mind give it all to God, to
retreat into a warm, comfy belief that God is sitting in the driver's
seat, turning the steering wheel and shifting the gears, and that he has a
Plan for everyone and everything, which we needn't concern ourselves with
overly much beyond nattering about "mysterious ways" and selectively
enforcing our interpretation of God's putative will upon those who don't
share our beliefs, so that God will smile and let us into heaven.

Now, are you *sure* you know where I'm coming from?
Old November 6th 04, 01:22 AM
Daniel J. Stern

Old November 6th 04, 01:24 AM
Daniel J. Stern

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Bill Putney wrote:

> You're smarter than that, Daniel -- except when it comes to this
> subject.

I'm a good bit more qualified to comment on this subject than you are.

> Once again - angry at me for what
> others have apparently done or said to you?

Nope, but you know how it goes, Bill...if you're not part of the solution,
you're not dissolved in the solvent. ;-)

Old November 6th 04, 01:24 AM
Daniel J. Stern

Old November 6th 04, 01:30 AM
linda

Matt Whiting wrote:
> linda wrote:
>
>> i always heard the saying "Church was for sinners" ... who wants to be
>> around those folks? :-)

> Another one you got wrong.
>
> Matt

ok, i will argue this one with you.. how did i get that one wrong?

linda