Ford parts online?

Old May 13th 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Mark G.

Default Ford parts online?

Good afternoon.

Any recommendations for an online source for Ford OEM parts?
I found one that claims to have the parts that I need
("newfordparts-dot-com"), but I have no idea about their reputation.

Thanks
-Mark

Old May 13th 08, 11:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Happy Traveler

My experience:

1) Rock Auto: a large online source, serving almost any brand. Large
selection, good prices, fast shipping, nice catalog.
www.rockauto.com

2) Bob Utter Genuine Ford Parts - a Texas Ford dealer that sells online. Not
the cheapest, but will probably be much less than your local dealer in most
cases. And may be faster too -- after all, nobody stocks the less common
parts anyway. I had reasonably good experience with them.
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...?siteid=213787

To restate the obvious, I am not connected with these businesses in any way,
other than being an occasional customer.

Search the archives of this group for more. A couple weeks ago someone
posted a link to another 'genuine Ford dealer' that does business online,
and presumably has good prices.

Old May 14th 08, 04:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
akheel

"Happy Traveler" > wrote in
:

> My experience:
>
> 1) Rock Auto: a large online source, serving almost any brand. Large
> selection, good prices, fast shipping, nice catalog.
> www.rockauto.com
>
> 2) Bob Utter Genuine Ford Parts - a Texas Ford dealer that sells
> online. Not the cheapest, but will probably be much less than your
> local dealer in most cases. And may be faster too -- after all, nobody
> stocks the less common parts anyway. I had reasonably good experience
> with them.
> http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...?siteid=213787
>
> To restate the obvious, I am not connected with these businesses in
> any way, other than being an occasional customer.
>
> Search the archives of this group for more. A couple weeks ago someone
> posted a link to another 'genuine Ford dealer' that does business
> online, and presumably has good prices.
>
> "Mark G." > wrote in message
>> Good afternoon.
>>
>> Any recommendations for an online source for Ford OEM parts?

Everything he said, especially about Rock Auto, they're great. But if you
can't find it at Rock Auto this place is pretty good:
http://www.teamford.com/?http://www.teamfordparts.com
It's a dealer out of Las Vegas. Prices way better than your local dealer.

Audi Parts Online Charlie Derk Audi 6 January 16th 12 09:12 AM
Where to buy car parts online? [email protected] Audi 5 February 9th 08 09:40 PM
Best online parts House ? Iowa883 VW air cooled 14 February 5th 05 06:33 AM
Online Parts Catalog (Same as BMW ETK) Kyle and Lori Greene BMW 4 November 15th 04 02:56 AM