2002 Ford Escape

Old April 20th 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
boopy123

Default 2002 Ford Escape

Out of the blue, my car won’t go in reverse properly. I have to floor
it for it to go back. If I am on a flat surface it goes back easier
than if I am on a hill. I really can’t afford to replace the
transmission. Can anyone give me an idea of what might be wrong. I
would appreciate it.

Boopy123
Old April 22nd 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Ulysses[_2_]

"boopy123" > wrote in message
news:1112809_7d82a9f36779d62f5239d67eec784d9d@0000 .com...
> Out of the blue, my car won't go in reverse properly. I have to floor
> it for it to go back. If I am on a flat surface it goes back easier
> than if I am on a hill. I really can't afford to replace the
> transmission. Can anyone give me an idea of what might be wrong. I
> would appreciate it.
>
> Boopy123

Did you check the transmission fluid level? Sounds like it might be low.

Ford Escape LarryG via CarKB.com Ford Explorer 2 April 17th 07 03:10 AM
Ford Escape LarryG via CarKB.com Ford Explorer 0 April 16th 07 11:05 AM
Is there a Ford ESCAPE newsgroup????? DFRee Ford Explorer 1 November 19th 04 04:33 PM
Ford Escape ? Mike Hall 4x4 10 February 24th 04 06:11 AM
Ford Escape ? Iowa883 4x4 0 February 21st 04 02:55 PM